Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, July 28, 2014 ~ Let's Start This Already
So we called manitoba employment standards about our hard hat hating employee. They said we have just cause to fire the guy, worker compensation and work place health and safety said we should fire him before he hurts himself and we are liable. Jim talked to him today but I don't know what the outcome was.
Chip Wrote:I don't understand the following Jimmy Buffet has.
95% of those people were stoned and drunk of their asses.
Then, half of the songs he sang were covers. And half of his own songs that he sang, I had never heard.
James Taylor coming out for a song was pretty sweet though.
Even before the concert, I said I would have wanted to go to it more if John Fogerty were the headliner.
He played an hour and a half and was awesome.

All that being said, I'd still rather go see Jimmy Buffet then NIN any day.

My cousin's hubby was bummed both were the same night. He went with us to NIN and Soundgarden.

Why in the hell would Buffet not sing the stuff everyone knows and wants him to sing?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:So we called manitoba employment standards about our hard hat hating employee. They said we have just cause to fire the guy, worker compensation and work place health and safety said we should fire him before he hurts himself and we are liable. Jim talked to him today but I don't know what the outcome was.

Well, obviously you have just cause. You'd be in more trouble with your WCC if you keep him on knowing he is a major liability. This place will cancel a policy in that case.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
So, T, the chick I work with's in-laws own a concrete company around here. She invited us over to their house on Friday to hang out and Holy Massive! The place is just ridiculous. I expect you to be living like that someday. I took a picture of the front of it for ya. They have more employees and are unionized, so they can do work for places like GM.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:So we called manitoba employment standards about our hard hat hating employee. They said we have just cause to fire the guy, worker compensation and work place health and safety said we should fire him before he hurts himself and we are liable. Jim talked to him today but I don't know what the outcome was.

[youtube]gqQQ9_p02o0[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't understand the following Jimmy Buffet has.
95% of those people were stoned and drunk of their asses.
Then, half of the songs he sang were covers. And half of his own songs that he sang, I had never heard.
James Taylor coming out for a song was pretty sweet though.
Even before the concert, I said I would have wanted to go to it more if John Fogerty were the headliner.
He played an hour and a half and was awesome.

All that being said, I'd still rather go see Jimmy Buffet then NIN any day.

My cousin's hubby was bummed both were the same night. He went with us to NIN and Soundgarden.

Why in the hell would Buffet not sing the stuff everyone knows and wants him to sing?

He sang the big ones.
But, off the top of my head he didn't do Pencil Thin Mustache, Boat Drinks and Grapefruit
haha. you are a parrot head.
Outcome to hard hat hater. He cried. Said it was.the same reason CAA (canadian version of AAA. Jim said to him you really didn't give us a choice. Pencil pushing is basically the only thing he can do.
Soundgarden played most everything off of the Superunknown album and then everything they are most well-known for. Chris Cornell doesn;t look like he's aged much at all, but the rest of the guys were looking fucking old.

NIN played a lot of their newest stuff mixed with the stuff I know and love. It was a great show, but it in no way compared to the Fragile Tour. That show was pure greatness and can't even be touched let alone surpassed. I need to watch it tonight I think.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:haha. you are a parrot head.

Confusedad:
Those people that I saw downtown...
That had been tailgating for this concert all day,
I don't want to be associated with that group.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, T, the chick I work with's in-laws own a concrete company around here. She invited us over to their house on Friday to hang out and Holy Massive! The place is just ridiculous. I expect you to be living like that someday. I took a picture of the front of it for ya. They have more employees and are unionized, so they can do work for places like GM.

Once I get the floor plan and expected view plans to the house we are currently in the planning stage for I'll upload them.
These are two potential ones we might put together. I want an A frame front so they are working on a design for it. [Image: 3yqu9eme.jpg][Image: upyse4y6.jpg]
[Image: 9u8ameqe.jpg]

It's landscaped so you can't even tell there's a lower level. 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath, with a 3-car attached garage, and a huge pantry and kitchen. Oh, behind it are balconies over-looking the inground pool as well.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM