Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 7/7/14 - Do you...
NussieT Wrote:There is one picture of Derick in his race suit that he looks like a storm trooper especially if he put on the helmet.

Ha! You're right!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Someone entertain me... I was supposed to have a pour today but it got cancelled and now I am boreed out of my mind.
My PT Brandy and her 1st place finish at provincials. We are all going to cheer her on at Worlds next month. [Image: 03-bb-open.jpg]
Hello
NussieT Wrote:Someone entertain me... I was supposed to have a pour today but it got cancelled and now I am boreed out of my mind.

It's raining here....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My PT Brandy and her 1st place finish at provincials. We are all going to cheer her on at Worlds next month. [Image: 03-bb-open.jpg]

That one on the left is scaring me
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Hello

Hi
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My PT Brandy and her 1st place finish at provincials qualifier. We are all going to cheer her on at Worlds next month. [Image: 03-bb-open.jpg]

Ya, she is a mean looking broad. Both Brandy & Lucie (the girl on the right) are competing in worlds, they both train together at Showtime.
NussieT Wrote:Someone entertain me... I was supposed to have a pour today but it got cancelled and now I am boreed out of my mind.

It's raining here....

It looked like it was going to at 630am, now its sunny but it's supposed to rain this afternoon. It was an executive decision, the pad is fairly large and if it started coming down fast like it has been in recent days theres a good chance the concrete will pit, spall and then I am going back in a few weeks after they chisel out the shitty concrete
Derick Wrote:check this shit out...

http://www.burgadracing.com

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently, lack of economic opportunity, causes gun violence.

"Lack of economic opportunity" is a really creative and p.c. way to say "poor and uneducated".
NussieT Wrote:My PT Brandy and her 1st place finish at provincials. We are all going to cheer her on at Worlds next month. [Image: 03-bb-open.jpg]

So is the one one the right.
T's girl is the only normal looking one.

We can talk about that stupid Yankee fan who is suing everyone because they showed him sleeping on TV and made fun of him for it.

Or we can watch a video of a fireworks store burn.

[youtube]1Js0nKNQeTs[/youtube]
Dane Cook is on C&R. He might be irrelevant now, but I would still :ontop: him.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently, lack of economic opportunity, causes gun violence.

"Lack of economic opportunity" is a really creative and p.c. way to say "poor and uneducated".

dem people are always complaining. bunch of naggers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve