Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06/03/14 -- rubber eggs.
Chip, why are so many of those houses on the google earth thing burned out? Do people abandon them and then just set them on fire?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not to mention how Liza's death is actually explained in the book.

There's more to it than falling down a hole?

In the book there was this whole thing where it was blamed on a singer. I think the singer was actually in season 1 or 2 when Tyrion went to the Vail.

I'm ok with them trimming Sansa's story down a little.
At least until she does something.
And as much as I like Arya, I hope her story goes somewhere too.
The whole situation where the Hound tells here to not do anything, then she runs up and kills someone, then the hound has to kill everyone else, was funny the first few times, but...
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not to mention how Liza's death is actually explained in the book.

In the book there was this whole thing where it was blamed on a singer. I think the singer was actually in season 1 or 2 when Tyrion went to the Vail.

The whole situation where the Hound tells here to not do anything, then she runs up and kills someone, then the hound has to kill everyone else, was funny the first few times, but...

Arya is about to become the best story line in the series.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino and Rich just mentioned it, but what about the titays and stonky on Khalesi's right hand chick in the creek in this weeks episode? YUMMY!!!

Let me know it those goons bring up the tsunami video I posted.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, why are so many of those houses on the google earth thing burned out? Do people abandon them and then just set them on fire?

I have no idea.
I think after they've been abandoned long enough, they become drug houses, or homeless people move in, or just start falling apart.

The city was built and set up for more than 2 million people.
I think about a third of that is left, they really need to consolidate neighborhoods.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There's more to it than falling down a hole?

Arya is about to become the best story line in the series.

Thank god.
She is awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, why are so many of those houses on the google earth thing burned out? Do people abandon them and then just set them on fire?

GM and other major industries left Michigan and took a lot of jobs with them (there are still plants here, but only a fraction of what there used to be). People became unemployed, neighborhoods began to decline and crime went up. A lot of houses were lost to foreclosure and just became vacant buildings because people left the area to find work elsewhere. There was no one coming to the area because of the lack of jobs, high crime and so on... so the houses deteriorated, where taken over by gangs and squatters. A lot of them became torched either by people attempting to clean up their neighborhoods or by rival gangs trying to wipe each other out. Saginaw, Flint, and Detroit all look like that now. Though, Saginaw hired my brother-in-law's company to knock down a lot of vacant just to fight the arsons.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I don't care for eggs either. My breakfast is usually some fruit and/or Special K. Sometimes a yogurt.

I think when it changes I get oatmeal and some raisins.

Are you allowed any dairy? My sister is on a diet and can't have dairy at all.

Nope. No dairy, no grains, & no fruit. Green veggies and protein. I get a small amount of healthy fat... yummm peanut butter.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Are you allowed any dairy? My sister is on a diet and can't have dairy at all.

Nope. No dairy, no grains, & no fruit. Green veggies and protein. I get a small amount of healthy fat... yummm peanut butter.

I need to quit cheating so much. I taught the baby how to do squats with me, so it's a game now. I should be able to get her to cooperate on a whole workout with me. She's on a major growing spurt and has been extra clingy lately.
I HATE PIE!!
Becksters going to send her baby to corporate.
http://www.wnem.com/story/25676760/fathe...se-to-kids
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The singer was mute because joff had his tongue cut out.

And I believe lysa was thrown from a sky cell
Aryas laugh was classic.

Plus, the guys in charge of the show can modify some plot points if they don't hurt the narrative.

Hell, they got the show because they answered g.r.r.martin cor ct when he asked them who Jon's real mother is
Chip Wrote:Rubber eggs...

with a rubber biscuit?

:rock: :rock:

[youtube]Hz0UvIZw-Y0[/youtube]

And a Wish Sandwich

Well. That was weirf.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 06/05/13 -- Eggs!!!! NussieT 146 939 06-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip