Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuuuuuesday.... May 27, 2014
So the holiday weekend is over and its back to work today. Did anyone do anything super exciting?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:So the holiday weekend is over and its back to work today. Did anyone do anything super exciting?

Non holiday weekend for me however I went to a 5 year twins birthday party. The way they tossed the lego I bought them aside I nearly punched them in the head.

Although they got this sweet dart gun from their aunt and uncle. I'm going to get one for our house. The thing goes up to 60ft. [Image: tebyryje.jpg]
I did not.
I hoped to get my cold air intake installed.
I didn't even do that.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So the holiday weekend is over and its back to work today. Did anyone do anything super exciting?

Non holiday weekend for me however I went to a 5 year twins birthday party. The way they tossed the lego I bought them aside I nearly punched them in the head.

Although they got this sweet dart gun from their aunt and uncle. I'm going to get one for our house. The thing goes up to 60ft. [Image: tebyryje.jpg]

When my friends kid turned 5, I got him a big, fully automatic nerf dart gun.
And I got his dad a tiny little dart gun.
I got thanked a lot for that one.
Sup my friends?
I installed a new storm door. took me a couple days. and its still off 1/16 of an inch off from top to bottom. driving me crazy.

my house is old, and wasn't built by todays standards. It's also brick, and stucco stuff. so all the door and window openings are kooky, and everything I do has to be custom fit, and its always off somehow, no matter how many levels I use, or how precise I measure things.
I spent 2/3rds or my weekend hanging out in Frankenmuth people watching, dog watching and balloon watching. Did stuff around the house yesterday.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:

Nerf guns are so much fun!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The road to our pit was in desperate need of some more gravel then graded flat. The RM has strict rules for the gravel and then this gets dumped and another car was coming so I couldn't avoid it. [Image: zedehyju.jpg][Image: ega4asys.jpg]
This weekend someone smashed into the barricade in front of our driveway. (They are putting up a new house and dug the water line in). They must have been doing 60 k when they hit it. Their car must be fucked up.
I got caught in a hail storm on my way home from work on Thursday......golf ball sized hail. Now the roof of my car is covered in dimples.
I ramped a baracade once. it was sweet. dukes of hazard type shit. except one of my front tires blew out, and all my hubcaps flew off.
Brian Wrote:I got caught in a hail storm on my way home from work on Thursday......golf ball sized hail. Now the roof of my car is covered in dimples.

it will fly better now. like a golf ball.
Every car I've owned since I was allowed to drive has had some sort of hail damage.
NussieT Wrote:The road to our pit was in desperate need of some more gravel then graded flat. The RM has strict rules for the gravel and then this gets dumped and another car was coming so I couldn't avoid it. [Image: zedehyju.jpg][Image: ega4asys.jpg]

I've only had to replace one rim because of hitting a pot hole.
Weird thing was, I didn't have to replace it until about a year after it happened.
That wheel was on back of my car, then as soon as I got them rotated, and moved to the front, it wouldn't hold the seal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, Dec 30, 2014 ~ BWW Beckster 21 338 12-30-2014, 11:41 PM
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  MERRY CHRISTMAS DBN ~ 2014 Beckster 2 260 12-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday December 23rd, 2014 -- Temper Tantrum NussieT 17 206 12-23-2014, 04:35 PM
  December 22nd/2014 -- Party Day NussieT 52 497 12-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, Dec 19, 2014 ~ Christmas Cards Beckster 42 493 12-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Wednesday 12/17/2014 -- Chilly. NussieT 26 264 12-18-2014, 11:56 AM
  Tooooosday, Dec 16, 2014 ~ Pubic Hair............. Beckster 32 391 12-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Chip