Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 ~ Viggle it
I was watching the news last night and they were talking about legit ways to earn money from home. There's this app for your phone called Viggle that they say is legit. You rack up point by watching tv and listening to the radio and you can get stuff. The housewife they interviewed out of it was able to remodel her kitchen with what she earned from the app. I downloaded it and am going to figure it out today.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Where will the kids hang when the malls all close?
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/struggling...00630.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was watching the news last night and they were talking about legit ways to earn money from home. There's this app for your phone called Viggle that they say is legit. You rack up point by watching tv and listening to the radio and you can get stuff. The housewife they interviewed out of it was able to remodel her kitchen with what she earned from the app. I downloaded it and am going to figure it out today.

Working from home "jobs" are schemes in my mind. No "business" is that easy. Who knows what kinds of shit they can worm into an app then you put it on your phone. People put all sorts of personal shit onto phones.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was watching the news last night and they were talking about legit ways to earn money from home. There's this app for your phone called Viggle that they say is legit. You rack up point by watching tv and listening to the radio and you can get stuff. The housewife they interviewed out of it was able to remodel her kitchen with what she earned from the app. I downloaded it and am going to figure it out today.

Working from home "jobs" are schemes in my mind. No "business" is that easy. Who knows what kinds of shit they can worm into an app then you put it on your phone. People put all sorts of personal shit onto phones.

I could probably be smart and just set up one of the old phones to run it on and score stuff that way. I'll try it and see, bu tit looks like I am going to need to watch a lot of tv to score points to get the Best Buy gift card.
I HATE PIE!!
The only points we collect are RBC points for when we use the credit card. We've cashed them in for a blu ray player and my 64gb iPod touch.

I have enough now to buy a few things but we are holding off until the end of the season and then pay for our flight to either Maui or Vegas.
NussieT Wrote:The only points we collect are RBC points for when we use the credit card. We've cashed them in for a blu ray player and my 64gb iPod touch.

I have enough now to buy a few things but we are holding off until the end of the season and then pay for our flight to either Maui or Vegas.

So far it just looks like it's a way to collect demographics from people and get them to watch commercials.
I HATE PIE!!
Bieber got booed at the LA playoff game. Boy, that kid needs to get a clue that people don't like him.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where will the kids hang when the malls all close?

I'm going to guess that 95% of kids don't hang out at malls to begin with.
NussieT Wrote:The only points we collect are RBC points for when we use the credit card. We've cashed them in for a blu ray player and my 64gb iPod touch.

I get points on my PNC card.
I just use it to pay for bills and gas, and after a while it adds up.
I think I get about $150 in gift cards a year doing it.
Where's the facepalm emoticon for that Sterling guy?

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/themargin/2...son-again/
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where will the kids hang when the malls all close?

I'm going to guess that 95% of kids don't hang out at malls to begin with.

They are all over the malls here. There is even extra security to monitor them.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where's the facepalm emoticon for that Sterling guy?

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/themargin/2...son-again/

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

“That’s one problem I have. Jews, when they get successful they will help their people, and some of the African-Americans — maybe I’ll get in trouble again — they don’t want to help nobody,” said Sterling, who later added that “they all want to play golf with me. Everybody wants to be with me. I’m easy. I’m fun.”
It looks like I am going to Traverse City this weekend. :boobs: :boobs: Whoo-Hoo!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was watching the news last night and they were talking about legit ways to earn money from home. There's this app for your phone called Viggle that they say is legit. You rack up point by watching tv and listening to the radio and you can get stuff. The housewife they interviewed out of it was able to remodel her kitchen with what she earned from the app. I downloaded it and am going to figure it out today.

I could probably be smart and just set up one of the old phones to run it on and score stuff that way. I'll try it and see, bu tit looks like I am going to need to watch a lot of tv to score points to get the Best Buy gift card.
I remember in college in the late 90's, there was a online money making thing, where you got paid for keeping the ad up on your monitor, and had to move your mouse. I spent hours doing this and registering over 500 emails to get $25 for each e-mail, and had a program that moved my mouse cursor for me to keep me active.the company caught on to the scheme but I did see a few hundred dollars before they did

It was called All advantage <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Bieber got booed at the LA playoff game. Boy, that kid needs to get a clue that people don't like him.
as long as he's getting free front row tickets to sporting events, and people bring his name up in converstation, he is the one that is winning

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve