Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday ~ May 9, 2014
Where are you :postwhore: s at?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Working. It's been busy.
There is a chick on my FB who I met through a mutual friend that all I want to do is tell her off.
Last year her and her husband get a dog and posts that she needs a kid to come put up an outdoor kennel. This spring she posts on her FB that she needs a kid to come over and clean up all the shit in the kennel.
A few weeks ago she sends me a message saying she needs some material for the bottom of the kennel, after I tell her that I can't get into her backyard with our trucks because it will wreck her grass she asks me if I can wheelbarrow it into the kennel for her. I told her no.
I delivered the material early last week and today she posts that she needs some kids to come move the material into the kennel.

Fuck woman do something yourself you lazy piece of shit. If YOU want a dog. YOU take care of the damn thing. Not the neighbourhood kids.
NussieT Wrote:There is a chick on my FB who I met through a mutual friend that all I want to do is tell her off.
Last year her and her husband get a dog and posts that she needs a kid to come put up an outdoor kennel. This spring she posts on her FB that she needs a kid to come over and clean up all the shit in the kennel.
A few weeks ago she sends me a message saying she needs some material for the bottom of the kennel, after I tell her that I can't get into her backyard with our trucks because it will wreck her grass she asks me if I can wheelbarrow it into the kennel for her. I told her no.
I delivered the material early last week and today she posts that she needs some kids to come move the material into the kennel.

Fuck woman do something yourself you lazy piece of shit. If YOU want a dog. YOU take care of the damn thing. Not the neighbourhood kids.

She's like all about child slavery. You should tell her to just do it herself.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
yeah. busy as a mofo. shit broke loose round heer
NussieT Wrote:Working. It's been busy.

:whomo:
Yo V I P,
Let's Kick It.

I haven't laughed at this song in forever.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yo V I P,
Let's Kick It.

What's to laugh at. I know when to headbang to this song
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yo V I P,
Let's Kick It.

What's to laugh at. I know when to headbang to this song

I have never headbanged to Vanilla Ice. I hope he doesn't decide to sue me for that.
I HATE PIE!!
Giant swells in Hawaii. The pictures with the surfers are insane.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/slideshow?w...lecgbypass
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Giant swells in Hawaii. The pictures with the surfers are insane.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/slideshow?w...lecgbypass

This one seems a little more insane.

[Image: 3202746_G.jpg]
Payback is bittersweet. A guy I dated in high school cheated on me with my best friend at the time.
Our recycle site has been littered with garbage for weeks so we put in place a dumping fine of $500. My employee just pulled a bank statement of his out of a bag full of garbage. I will use your $500 gift on something nice.
NussieT Wrote:Payback is bittersweet. A guy I dated in high school cheated on me with my best friend at the time.
Our recycle site has been littered with garbage for weeks so we put in place a dumping fine of $500. My employee just pulled a bank statement of his out of a bag full of garbage. I will use your $500 gift on something nice.

Haha.

There's at least $500 on that bank statement, right?
http://www.wnem.com/story/25473819/missi...g-him-warm
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Haha.

There's at least $500 on that bank statement, right?

They are almost a year old so I can't be guaranteed. However our contract is through the RM so if they don't pay the RM will put it on their property tax bill and I'll get my money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip