Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weds 04/30/14 - up all night...
LeNeve Wrote:don't let anyone put their trailer balls through your pumper either.

Confusedad:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:it beeps when you lock the doors. thats lame. I never been in a car that makes noises when you activate something.
When you use the remote, they all beep.

Oh yeah. Duh. I thought he was saying it bleeped inside when you pressed the lock button.

My car locks without honking if I push it once, but honks if you keep pressing it.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've noticed that either this thing has a huge gas tank, or it gets really good gas mileage in the 3 days I've had it.
Yeah, I've put 300 miles on it and only used half a tank.

I think that will be the biggest downside of this Charger.
My Sebring got about 30mpg.
I'm guessing this will be about 20.

I had a Charger rental in Arizone and drove up to the Grand Canyon and back. I remember getting pretty good gas mileage on that trip.

I like Chargers. I wish I had some extra money to buy one as a second car. It would not be practical for me to have one as my primary vehicle due to work.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got a new wireless mouse, and its painted kind of like a bugatti.

:roflmao:

:high5:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/78caae3...yron-mouse

Like this? I cant see that link right now.

[Image: rane9eja.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Nice, does it have the in dash GPS? I lvoe the Sonata in dash. The heated seats are huge, have you had them before? Even more hug since I have the leather seats. I love my limited. They forgot to put the backup camera in for me though, no biggie, but the salesman lied to me. I don't have remote start either.

I will probably get a brand new Sonata Limited when I need a new car. Probably black again also. I want to make sure I leave the dealer with everything I have now plus the backup camera and remote start. I would like the integrated phone controls also, do you have those Brian? Where the phone links in and plays through the radio and you can make calls and all that shit?
No in-dash GPS. I can get that through the BlueLink service if I want to pay for that. This is my first time with heated seats. I used them this morning....awesome. Phone controls are on the steering wheel, so it's all hands free. The radio and phone can be controlled with voice recognition. This is the first car I've had with a telescoping steering wheel too.
I am really tired of working for a living. I need to win the lottery so I can do whatever the fuck I want like a rich kid.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've noticed that either this thing has a huge gas tank, or it gets really good gas mileage in the 3 days I've had it.
Yeah, I've put 300 miles on it and only used half a tank.

I had a Charger rental in Arizone and drove up to the Grand Canyon and back. I remember getting pretty good gas mileage on that trip.

I like Chargers. I wish I had some extra money to buy one as a second car. It would not be practical for me to have one as my primary vehicle due to work.

Was that a V6?

Mine has the Hemi, and is AWD.
I still owe $8000 on my 2009 Sonata. I can't wait to have it paid off fall 2015.

I hope to get another 3 to 4 years or more out of it after that.

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Yeah, I've put 300 miles on it and only used half a tank.

Was that a V6?

Mine has the Hemi, and is AWD.

It was a V6 but not a Hemi or AWD.

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got a new wireless mouse, and its painted kind of like a bugatti.

:roflmao:

:high5:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/78caae3...yron-mouse

Like this? I cant see that link right now.

Oh, haha.
No, Conan actually got a Veyron and dressed it up like a mouse.
the 2015 charger. the front kind of looks like a ford fusion
Oh yeah, LeNeve, for that alternator and gasket w/ labor, it cost me $825.

$387 for the alternator. I found it online for $150. I asked him to try to find one cheaper, and was very nice about it too. He comes back and says the aftermarket ones are more expensive. I hate being lied to. I hate dealer markup on parts. They also charged me $30 for that gasket I could have gotten for $14.

I didn't have time to fuck around though, very busy these days, so I had to pay it. Put it on the Amex and will have to pay it off over the next few months.

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398870871375.jpg[/attachment].
Pete Nice Wrote:I still owe $8000 on my 2009 Sonata. I can't wait to have it paid off fall 2015.

I hope to get another 3 to 4 years or more out of it after that.

I bought my Dakota in 98, then had it paid off for a few years before I got my Sebring in 06.
Now I've had that paid off for a few years.
I loved not having a payment.
Brian Wrote:[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398870871375.jpg[/attachment].

Nice.

White scares the shit out of me though. To hard to keep clean.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday 08/14/15 - Football night!!! NussieT 22 216 08-15-2015, 10:14 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 06/24/15 - Tough Night NussieT 21 302 06-24-2015, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday Oct 30/2014 -- Gate Night NussieT 24 226 10-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Weds 07/02/14. - no need to panic. NussieT 45 507 07-02-2014, 11:46 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
  Weds 04/16/14 - Short Week Problems NussieT 5 199 04-17-2014, 01:19 AM
  Thursday 01/30/2014 Night shift drink all the Red Bull Pete Nice 40 1,322 01-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Weds 11/06/13 - The Fresh Prince NussieT 27 458 11-06-2013, 05:23 PM
  Friday - 9/27/2013 - The Other night Joe 68 708 09-27-2013, 02:52 PM
  Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night Joe 101 778 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM