Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/31/14 - Spring Break!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead was freaking awesome last night.

SO next season there's going to be like 6 episodes of them being stuck in a train car.

probaly Confusedad:

Confusedad:

With flash backs to farming.
On a positive note, Game of Thrones is back Sunday.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead was freaking awesome last night.

:whomo:

Now when does the next season start?
Sometime in October.
Chip Wrote:On a positive note, Game of Thrones is back Sunday.

Oh shit... :eek:

I'm not ready yet. I have to remember what happened last year. I also have to talk the girlfriend into getting caught up on it so she's not bored out of her mind.
Joe Wrote:What's more fun to watch than most sports? Motorsports!!

I think I went to this track once last year with is pretty pathetic considering it's a few minutes down the road.

I had this conversation with one of our drivers on Friday. He's gone to the Daytona 500 and had we not pre booked our flight to Seattle we were going to stay for the race in Vegas.

I commented on how I didn't know if I could sit for 3 hours watching cars go in circles though.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:On a positive note, Game of Thrones is back Sunday.

Oh shit... :eek:

I'm not ready yet. I have to remember what happened last year. I also have to talk the girlfriend into getting caught up on it so she's not bored out of her mind.

HBO was replaying last season this weekend, and I think I got lucky enough to catch the last 2 episodes. The red wedding episode and one more after that.
NussieT Wrote:It's the first day of Spring Break for my kids and it's the one week I have a bunch of stuff I have to do.

It's supposed to hit 60 day. I would love to have the week off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:baseball

:yawn:

Baseball is fun to play, all right to watch live but boring as hell on tv.

:whomo:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I really thought 3 of the main characters werent't making it to next season. then boom. hulk mode

It was looking like that.
I HATE PIE!!
What was up with showing absolutely no previews for the next season? Just to annoy people?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's the first day of Spring Break for my kids and it's the one week I have a bunch of stuff I have to do.

It's supposed to hit 60 day. I would love to have the week off.

It will be a good day if it hit 40 sometime this week like it is supposed to.
How stupid. Now hockey is turning pussy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...18320.html
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:What's more fun to watch than most sports? Motorsports!!

I think I went to this track once last year with is pretty pathetic considering it's a few minutes down the road.

I had this conversation with one of our drivers on Friday. He's gone to the Daytona 500 and had we not pre booked our flight to Seattle we were going to stay for the race in Vegas.

I commented on how I didn't know if I could sit for 3 hours watching cars go in circles though.

So the local dirt tracks run a series of qualifying races which are usually 10 laps each. Cars that qualify make it into the Main with is usually only 30 laps. It's much easier to watch than NASCAR.

I watch NASCAR almost every week and it's awesome to go to some of the tracks, but after 30 minutes it gets old. Vegas is one of those tracks where it's boring to watch on TV so being there would be painful. You want to see professional racing at it's best than go to an NHRA race. That shit is awesome live.
DBN is fast as fuck on this new server.
[Image: 2014-03-31T052816Z_1512288749_GM1EA3V0XG...-NORTH.JPG]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT