Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 DBC Discussion
Price Updates

$197 a night at The Manhattan
http://manhattanhoteltimessquare.reztrip...longitude=

$189 The Hilton
http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-yor...index.html
Check out groupon. I was on there was on there last night and there were a few hotels in NYC.
I booked the Manhattan at 159 a night for Friday night. I can cancel if I want to if something better comes up but outside of the YMCA I have not seen anything cheaper then the Manhattan right now.

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I booked the Manhattan at 159 a night for Friday night. I can cancel if I want to if something better comes up but outside of the YMCA I have not seen anything cheaper then the Manhattan right now.

How come the "Pete Nice rates" are cheaper than the rates everyone else gets when they look up these places?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I booked the Manhattan at 159 a night for Friday night. I can cancel if I want to if something better comes up but outside of the YMCA I have not seen anything cheaper then the Manhattan right now.

How come the "Pete Nice rates" are cheaper than the rates everyone else gets when they look up these places?

They know how I roll.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
They need to know how I roll too
I have Friday night at the Manhattan for $159

Still need more points for Thursday night. Going to book a free room with points at the Comfort Inn on 44th for Thursday.

If I stay Saturday, it will be a last minute decision, like within a week of the DBC, so I will just find something then. Maybe stay at Manhattan, maybe try a hostel type thing. Who knows.

I'm rooming with Mercer in Long Island City. It's a 20 min subway ride, but only $79.00 a night each!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I am on the road for work two days early this week in Jamestown>loean NY and Warren PA. That should give me the points needed to book my free Thursday night room.

Thursday night I will be at the Comfort Inn on 44th street

Friday Night I will be at the Manhattan 50th and 7th a block from the studio.

If I make enough money the next two months to stay Saturday, I will either be back at the Comfort or at the Hilton. I might actually get enough hotel points for a free night Saturday. Things are looking busy for work right now and travel is picking up, we are down a bunch of workers and I am filling in for them.

I'm shaking up with Eddie at the Row. Ticket is booked and room is reserved!
JDubb Wrote:I'm mother henning then spooning with Eddie at the Row. Ticket is booked and room is reserved!

fixed

Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm mother henning then spooning with Eddie at the Row. Ticket is booked and room is reserved!

fixed
Perfect, thanks!
I'm booked Thursday to Saturday at The Row

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice