Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 DBC Discussion
I figure Pete, Jason, Eddie, JDubb and anyone else that is going can post here about their DBC plans here.
Time Square Hilton is $199 a night. (Non refundable) $219 a night if you may need a refund.

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-yor...index.html
So far The Row in Times Square is $205 a night. (Spot is working on a deal)

http://rownyc.com/
I am going Thursday and leaving either Saturday or Sunday, depends on how much money I make over the next few months.

I am going to stay at the Comfort Inn on 44th Street most likely. Possibly the one on 49th though. Gonna use points for one night then will hav to pay for a night or two.

If rates are cheaper at the Hilton, I might even switch hotels after the first night.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I haven't booked a room yet!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going Thursday and leaving either Saturday or Sunday, depends on how much money I make over the next few months.

I am going to stay at the Comfort Inn on 44th Street most likely. Possibly the one on 49th though. Gonna use points for one night then will hav to pay for a night or two.

If rates are cheaper at the Hilton, I might even switch hotels after the first night.

I think Stacy priced the Comfort in on 44th at $279 a night. (Queen bed)
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going Thursday and leaving either Saturday or Sunday, depends on how much money I make over the next few months.

Were you looking at staying for 3 or 4 days or just overnight?
Joe Wrote:

That is the off the street rate. Use the AAA rate. I think the AAA rate is $209

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That is the off the street rate. Use the AAA rate. I think the AAA rate is $209

But still, if the Hilton is the same or cheaper, I would go with the Hilton FO SHO. Much nicer hotel. Not that there is anything wrong with the Comfort Inn

Pete Nice Wrote:But still, if the Hilton is the same or cheaper, I would go with the Hilton FO SHO. Much nicer hotel. Not that there is anything wrong with the Comfort Inn
Wasn't that the pre-pay/non cancel rate?
I'm still deciding on a room between Row (Millford), Ameritania or Hudson. Spots working a deal with the Row, Drew Mac is at Ameritania and I stayed at Hudson a few years ago (nice place).
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Were you looking at staying for 3 or 4 days or just overnight?

I asked for per night pricing based on a 2 night stay. (Thursday and Friday night)
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:But still, if the Hilton is the same or cheaper, I would go with the Hilton FO SHO. Much nicer hotel. Not that there is anything wrong with the Comfort Inn
Wasn't that the pre-pay/non cancel rate?

Pre Pay is 199. The other rate is 219
JDubb Wrote:I'm still deciding on a room between Row (Millford), Ameritania or Hudson. Spots working a deal with the Row, Drew Mac is at Ameritania and I stayed at Hudson a few years ago (nice place).

What is nicer? The Row or The Hilton?
The Row is Ranked #315 of 448 in NYC
The Hilton is ranked #36 of 448 in NYC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice