Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News
T is reading conspiracy theory blogs or something.
LeNeve Wrote:damn, why all the white people always be having gas leaks. white people be all like "oh my heavens Barbara, I think there is a gas leak.

black people be like, whatever, they turnt my gas off months ago.

I shouldn't laugh, but :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A bunch more snow is dropping

And a building has collapsed in NYC

And there's something about a plane.

that plane thing is kind of interesting to me.

With satellites and all the other technology, how is it that they are having such a difficult time finding it?

Maybe that show Lost just became real.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I read an article not that long ago and they never mentioned anything about a plane. It said they stopped the train that would have gone by there and stop at grand central though

Huh?

That building that blew was right by the subway tracks and there's debris all over the tracks.
I HATE PIE!!
I was reading a concrete magazine that was talking about people are using concrete inside buildings as countertops or even sinks.
It had a link so I checked it out and I stumbled across these patio bricks. Jim and I are going to make some this year. I finds a new use for our glass rather than crushing it and turning it back into sand

[Image: 7y6y4ype.jpg]
A hippo saves the day

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/hippos-help-out-a-gnu-in-need-173412649.html?vp=1">http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/hi ... .html?vp=1</a><!-- m -->
I HATE PIE!!
This is what I read...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.thestar.com/#!/world/massive-explosion-levels-building-in-new-york-city/3ff9e24e7fd11c68ea689c0bc289e121">http://m.thestar.com/#!/world/massive-e ... 0bc289e121</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:I was reading a concrete magazine that was talking about people are using concrete inside buildings as countertops or even sinks.
It had a link so I checked it out and I stumbled across these patio bricks. Jim and I are going to make some this year. I finds a new use for our glass rather than crushing it and turning it back into sand

[Image: 7y6y4ype.jpg]

That's cool. Jim was checking out the patio display at Menards and the employee showed him how they made their own concrete blocks to build around the grill. He wants to build one now. I have no idea how and where he is going to put it.
I HATE PIE!!
I am in a coffee shop waiting for my wheel speed sensor to get changed, and there is super hot tall blonde in here and her tits are phenomenal. When she walks, they bounce. I love that. I think that means the bra is to big right? Or too small? Either way, I love it. Something about a chick with a good body and big tits wearing a tight body hugging shirt and walking around with her tits bouncing that does it for me.....

Then this dude comes in and meets with her, some business associate dude of some sort. She is obviously way out of his league. He is all trying to look cool, but he has no shot. And she is all talking like a valley girls and shit with him totally putting off the "I would never fuck you" vibe.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:damn, why all the white people always be having gas leaks. white people be all like "oh my heavens Barbara, I think there is a gas leak.

black people be like, whatever, they turnt my gas off months ago.

I shouldn't laugh, but :roflmao:

If a white person told that joke they would be labeleed a racist but if a black person told that joke they would bring the house down with laughter.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i sign up for alot of random magazines. at one time i was recieving some sort of concrete magazine.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's cool. Jim was checking out the patio display at Menards and the employee showed him how they made their own concrete blocks to build around the grill. He wants to build one now. I have no idea how and where he is going to put it.

We are doing our driveway, the sidewalk that goes to the backyard and possibly a patio. All it will cost me is cost of the materials and dinner & drinks for the finishing crew.
LeNeve Wrote:i sign up for alot of random magazines. at one time i was recieving some sort of concrete magazine.

It's interesting what you can do with it and the equipment they make... I thought this was cool. [Image: 9yty8a3u.jpg]
yeah. I love learning about new equiptment for any kind of construction jobs
thats looks like a jersey shore fist bumping concrete machine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM