Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 3, 2014...Still not spring yet
LeNeve Wrote:seat out of a 2012 Raptor. weight sensors in teh seat track went bad. that makes the air bag light come on. you can't service the sensors seperately, and have to get th entire seat track. 1200 dollars just for the part.

With how much you keep talking about how expensive Raptor parts are, it sounds like a Raptor is made of $3,000,000 in individual parts.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I had a soccer game last night, was leaving at 9 and found a nice flat tire.
So that was awesome.

I had a tire that was nearly flat on Saturday. Fortunately it just needed to be patched.

This tire isn't that old, less than a year.
If they can't fix it, I'm pretty sure they'll replace it.
I couldn't see what made it go flat, and I hadn't hit a pot hole.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Its 5 fucking degrees outside and its march. Fuck this winter

It was like -45C here with the windchill all weekend. Today in like 2 hours I fly to Vegas... it's like +24C there. I will enjoy my shorts and flip flops.

Oh yeah?
Well I'm sitting at work with my little space heater on next to me.
So take that.

I want a space heater. Confusedad: Every fucking time someone opens the Damn door, I get blasted with Arctic Air. My fingers may be getting frostbite.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:seat out of a 2012 Raptor. weight sensors in teh seat track went bad. that makes the air bag light come on. you can't service the sensors seperately, and have to get th entire seat track. 1200 dollars just for the part.

With how much you keep talking about how expensive Raptor parts are, it sounds like a Raptor is made of $3,000,000 in individual parts.

I always wondered if I bought all the pieces to build a car and put it all togetther myself, if it wouldl be cheaper. but i don't think it would be. at all.
I thought The Walking Dead was pretty good last night. I thought it was a good time to let the Beth's character develop. It was a good change from Rick being crazy, Carl trying to be a man, Maggie and Glen getting their asses kicked and Michone kicking ass.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I always wondered if I bought all the pieces to build a car and put it all togetther myself, if it wouldl be cheaper. but i don't think it would be. at all.

Or you can get a job in a factory and take one, one piece at a time.

[youtube]rWHniL8MyMM[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I had a soccer game last night, was leaving at 9 and found a nice flat tire.
So that was awesome.

I had a tire that was nearly flat on Saturday. Fortunately it just needed to be patched.

This tire isn't that old, less than a year.
If they can't fix it, I'm pretty sure they'll replace it.
I couldn't see what made it go flat, and I hadn't hit a pot hole.

I think my tires are about 1-1/2 yr. You can't avoid the potholes on many of the roads around her, so I'm sure that's what caused it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I thought The Walking Dead was pretty good last night. I thought it was a good time to let the Beth's character develop. It was a good change from Rick being crazy, Carl trying to be a man, Maggie and Glen getting their asses kicked and Michone kicking ass.

It was the first episode that only featured 2 of the main characters
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Walking dead. kind of weird last night. Darryl shoulda hit dat
Let me guess, another set up episode?

Over it...
JDubb Wrote:

Over it...

OK, Brampton relax.
now i'm kind of curious to see how much all the individual parts of a raptor cost all totalled up.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Over it...

OK, Brampton relax.
You'll all tell Brampton and I were right. It's ok, I'll wait.
Bill and Ted's bogus journey is on right now.
I wouldn't call Walking Dead last night a 'set up' episode.
It was all character building.
I'm ok with that, but when it's only about 2 people for a whole episode, it gets a little boring.
At least spend a little time at the end setting up whats going to happen next.
LeNeve Wrote:Bill and Ted's bogus journey is on right now.

:roflmao:
Evil robot us's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM