Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 1/29/2014 - Damn it's only Wednesday??
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a name to give a baby: Cydnee Leigh 12th Mann

[Image: 12th-mann-001.jpg]

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html

I hate these humans. And all other humans who do similar things.

:whomo:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This girl failed as a streaker... She kept her clothes on.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...57763.html

I watched the video yesterday, it sucked so I stopped paying attention.
I didn't know they had all those pictures of her.
Damn.

[Image: bccb3347-97c6-4797-9755-17c906295b9c_cfa...b733_7.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I read about that Porsche, it's electric and has 3hp with some kind of booster that will up it to 5hp.
But the picture I saw didn't have any of those seats on it, just the flat bottom and the front.

That picture has replica sides placed on it to show what it used to look like.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I atually got a call last night from the company that my bank uses for debit cards. they were asking about some strange charges for online gaming or some shit. 34 dollars worth. I said hell no. i didn't authorize that. so they took it off.

I think.
I locked myself out of the house at lunch and had to walk back to work. The boss came to get me about a block away

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I locked myself out of the house at lunch and had to walk back to work. The boss came to get me about a block away

[Image: Aybabtu.png]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Someone broke into one of the convienience stores in town. They were smart about it though. It happened around 3am. We finish hauling snow around 245 and I'm the only one that uses the dump site on that side of town but I never go back through town I always take the highway back to our shop. Everyone in town knows the cops switch from on shift to on call at 3am so they do one final patrol of the entire town shortly after 2 then you never see them again.
The store is on the corner of two major streets but if you park halfway between the building no one can see you and the oddest thing ever is there is a window on that side too. Easy in and easy out.

That took a bit of plotting. That's too much work to steal.. What? some booze and chps?

Money, smokes, movies and chips
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That took a bit of plotting. That's too much work to steal.. What? some booze and chps?

Money, smokes, movies and chips

That's just not worth the hassle or the jail time.

I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So I stopped at a Tim Hortons for coffee this morning, and I just went and grabbed another.
2 different stores, and both of them were 'cash only'.
I wonder what's up with that.

Tim's used to be cash only all the time. They changed about 6-7 years ago up here at least. Perhaps some haven't changed
jarys of clay. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:jarys of clay. :killme:

They suck.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I stopped at a Tim Hortons for coffee this morning, and I just went and grabbed another.

Tim's used to be cash only all the time. They changed about 6-7 years ago up here at least. Perhaps some haven't changed

These two have always accepted cards, so I was thinking there must be something wrong with their system.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

These two have always accepted cards, so I was thinking there must be something wrong with their system.

their system of a down
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

their system of a down

The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day
I didn't have enough fun hauling snow all night... I just had to do it during the day too!!!
[Image: ta4erypu.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM