Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 1/29/2014 - Damn it's only Wednesday??
Did it look like the one someone painted on Nurburgring?

[Image: article-0-193C3609000005DC-193_634x417.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...armac.html
Chip Wrote:I drives me absolutely insane. You work for anyone else they'd laugh in your face and possibly fire you.

We used to have direct deposit but the payroll company needs the money a week in advance so they can move it around in their system. They forgot to move it around once and payday was over a weekend, it wasn't pretty because I couldn't cut a cheque because the payroll company had the money and I couldn't get a hold of the payroll company because it was a weekend. That's the day we realized it's better if I just cut the cheques.

My full time job doesn't have direct deposit, I wish they would.
I hate going to the bank every week.
So, until they get it, I just don't clock out when I go. I'm pretty sure they know.[/quote]

I just drop my check in an ATM machine. It will give me immediate access to the first $200. My credit union is too far away to make a special trip to all of the time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Someone broke into one of the convienience stores in town. They were smart about it though. It happened around 3am. We finish hauling snow around 245 and I'm the only one that uses the dump site on that side of town but I never go back through town I always take the highway back to our shop. Everyone in town knows the cops switch from on shift to on call at 3am so they do one final patrol of the entire town shortly after 2 then you never see them again.
The store is on the corner of two major streets but if you park halfway between the building no one can see you and the oddest thing ever is there is a window on that side too. Easy in and easy out.

That took a bit of plotting. That's too much work to steal.. What? some booze and chps?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Everyone should give their cat meth.

[youtube]QQi_FsDjkZ8[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we all ask for an advance every week here. Trying to annoy the secreatary enough so she switches back to weekly pay checks. Thats our plan anyway.

I absolutely hate bi-weekly pay.

it's so much easier to budget for one week, and stay on that budget than it is trying to stretch shit out for 2 weeks. plus I get burned out by the time my check comes. i work harder when i get gratification sooner. nam sayin?

Ain't dat the truff
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Someone broke into one of the convienience stores in town. They were smart about it though. It happened around 3am. We finish hauling snow around 245 and I'm the only one that uses the dump site on that side of town but I never go back through town I always take the highway back to our shop. Everyone in town knows the cops switch from on shift to on call at 3am so they do one final patrol of the entire town shortly after 2 then you never see them again.
The store is on the corner of two major streets but if you park halfway between the building no one can see you and the oddest thing ever is there is a window on that side too. Easy in and easy out.

That took a bit of plotting. That's too much work to steal.. What? some booze and chps?

and some beef jerky
Be on the lookout for a recent $9.84 charge on your debit or credit card. It might be part of a massive, worldwide scam.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/were-you-c...06635.html
I HATE PIE!!
What a name to give a baby: Cydnee Leigh 12th Mann

[Image: 12th-mann-001.jpg]

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html
I HATE PIE!!
This girl failed as a streaker... She kept her clothes on.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...57763.html
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a name to give a baby: Cydnee Leigh 12th Mann

[Image: 12th-mann-001.jpg]

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html

I hate these humans. And all other humans who do similar things.
This is the first Porsche (from 1898)

[Image: 203f92a0-b9a9-49fb-8278-16f9ec5bb70e_S14_0020_fine5.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
That Porsche is wack.
So I stopped at a Tim Hortons for coffee this morning, and I just went and grabbed another.
2 different stores, and both of them were 'cash only'.
I wonder what's up with that.
I read about that Porsche, it's electric and has 3hp with some kind of booster that will up it to 5hp.
But the picture I saw didn't have any of those seats on it, just the flat bottom and the front.
Chip Wrote:So I stopped at a Tim Hortons for coffee this morning, and I just went and grabbed another.
2 different stores, and both of them were 'cash only'.
I wonder what's up with that.

Maybe they were breeched too. There seem to be more and more stores that are getting hacked.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM