Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 1/29/2014 - Damn it's only Wednesday??
Ha! Obama has a chance to do something awesome. Too bad he won't

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/petition...04761.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I didn't have enough fun hauling snow all night... I just had to do it during the day too!!!
[Image: ta4erypu.jpg]

A Canadian traffic jam?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:These two have always accepted cards, so I was thinking there must be something wrong with their system.

their system of a down

The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day

Who can believe you.
I HATE PIE!!
ha. Canadian traffic jam. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Ha ha.. the people in the South are pussies. It's just a bit of snow!!

http://www.wnem.com/story/24572954/winte...-the-south
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I didn't have enough fun hauling snow all night... I just had to do it during the day too!!!
[Image: ta4erypu.jpg]

A Canadian traffic jam?

:roflmao:
10 Things to Know for Wednesday
Posted: Jan 29, 2014 2:29 PM EST Updated: Jan 29, 2014 2:47 PM EST

By The Associated Press

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:

1. OBAMA'S CALL MAY GO UNHEEDED
There's little indication lawmakers are ready to tackle issues of economic fairness, particularly as the nation barrels toward the midterm elections.

2. NUCLEAR MISSILE PROBE BROADENS
The number of Air Force launch control officers implicated in a cheating scandal is now roughly double the 34 already reported.

3. WHO FINDS HIMSELF ON A SHORT LEASH IN EGYPTIAN COURT
Ousted President Morsi, being tried by the new regime, is being kept in a soundproof glass cell with a microphone controlled by the judge.

4. 'NOBODY'S WALKING OUT. NOBODY'S RUNNING AWAY.'
U.N. mediator Brahimi says peace talks will continue despite the Syrian government's anger at the U.S. for resuming aid to the opposition.

5. WHERE ICICLES HANG FROM PALM TREES
A winter storm that would probably be no big deal in the North all but paralyzes the Deep South, bringing snow, ice and teeth-chattering cold.

6. MEXICO LEGALIZES VIGILANTES
People are taking the fight against drug cartels into their own hands, creating a situation ripe for abuse if proper training isn't provided.

7. DECADES LATER, ELIOT NESS AT CENTER OF CONTROVERSY
Illinois' two U.S. senators want to name a federal building after him in Washington, D.C., but a Chicago alderman says Ness is little more than "a Hollywood myth."

8. WHY MANNEQUINS ARE GETTING A MAKEOVER
Retailers are using more realistic mannequins - with back fat, tattoos, even pubic hair - to lure customers away from online shopping.

9. PETE SEEGER DIES AT 94
The banjo-picking troubadour sang for migrant workers, college students and star-struck presidents, introducing generations of Americans to their folk music heritage.

10. THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN. WITH THE SUPER BOWL.
More than 6,000 journalists, pseudo-journalists and other credentialed "media" from all over the world gather to meet the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks.
I HATE PIE!!
sweet. we are going back to blue cross blue shield insurance. that was pretty good insurance. we had federated mutaul. that shit suckesd.
and they are paying 100% of the premium, and 50% of any dependants premiums. We used to have to pay 100% of any dependants premiums. so thats cool. still expensive as fuck though.
umm da fuq.
I'll stick to online shopping. weirdos

8. WHY MANNEQUINS ARE GETTING A MAKEOVER
Retailers are using more realistic mannequins - with back fat, tattoos, even pubic hair - to lure customers away from online shopping.
LeNeve Wrote:and they are paying 100% of the premium, and 50% of any dependants premiums. We used to have to pay 100% of any dependants premiums. so thats cool. still expensive as fuck though.
wow that is rare, I am up to $350 a paycheck for me & my fiance
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Our newest hire just asked Jim for a pay check. He worked a week. I am in such a mood today that if I hear one person ask for a god damn pay check I am firing them. I don't care what Jim says,

I still can't believe they think it's ok to ask for a pay check early.
I guess once precedent has been set, and they know they can, it'll be hard to stop it.

You don't have direct deposit?

This, should never have been done in the first place.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Everyone should give their cat meth.

[youtube]QQi_FsDjkZ8[/youtube]

That is awesome!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Insurance is the biggest thievery scam in the country

Pete Nice Wrote:Insurance is the biggest thievery scam in the country

Stand by. Ill try to remember what my co worker told me today. It blew my mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM