Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 1/17/14.....Busy weekending
If I had F you money, I might get one of these.

[youtube]hRJfS9sfyIk[/youtube]
I'm trying to think of what movies freaked me out as a kid, I know there were a couple but I can't remember.
i can't really think of any movies that freaked me out either. maybe howard the duck? that one was a little creepy to me as a kid.
the scene in pee wees big adventure where that truck driver chick turns into a corpse monster thing. that freaked me out.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Robert I sent your stamps the other day. You should get them late next week or mid week the week after.
:thanks:

I ran out of cool Superman ones and the post office only had Chinese animal ones so I got you generic Canadian ones.
Oh yeah, when the principle from Ferris Bueler turned into that giant monster at the end of Howard the Duck was freaky.
And the scene in Pee Wee that got me was the dream after he crashed the bike.
Chip Wrote:I'm trying to think of what movies freaked me out as a kid, I know there were a couple but I can't remember.

A friend of mine was sleeping over and we decided to watch Jeepers Creepers. I fell alseep and woke up when he was looking through the face. I screamed, she woke up screaming. All the lights were on in the house, we put the baseball bat and my golf clubs by my bed. My mom came home from work and was like WTF!?

I also couldn't watch unsolved mysteries. Anything alien scared the shit out of me. Didn't help when my sister told me the flashing lights on top of the telephone towers were space aliens watching me. I had a window on the two outdoor walls of my room and out of both of them there was a flashing tower. I didn't sleep for days.
There's no way aliens would land where T lives. It's just too damn cold
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm trying to think of what movies freaked me out as a kid, I know there were a couple but I can't remember.

A friend of mine was sleeping over and we decided to watch Jeepers Creepers. I fell alseep and woke up when he was looking through the face. I screamed, she woke up screaming. All the lights were on in the house, we put the baseball bat and my golf clubs by my bed. My mom came home from work and was like WTF!?

I also couldn't watch unsolved mysteries. Anything alien scared the shit out of me. Didn't help when my sister told me the flashing lights on top of the telephone towers were space aliens watching me. I had a window on the two outdoor walls of my room and out of both of them there was a flashing tower. I didn't sleep for days.

Haha. I've never seen Jeepers Creepers.

But you just reminded me, one movie that did freak me out was Fire in the Sky.
About the guy getting abducted. I saw that in the theater when I was 13.
Joe Wrote:There's no way aliens would land where T lives. It's just too damn cold

In the summer it gets to 104F. They'd land here if it's not too hot.
I still can't watch this whole scene.
Anything to do with the eyes gets me squeamish.

[youtube]wsjhdoWKtXM[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:There's no way aliens would land where T lives. It's just too damn cold

People are not supposed to live there.
Chip Wrote:Haha. I've never seen Jeepers Creepers.

But you just reminded me, one movie that did freak me out was Fire in the Sky.
About the guy getting abducted. I saw that in the theater when I was 13.

I stay away from scary movies because I end up with nightmares.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I love Canada. Jim said if the US had our health care we'd move down there but I don't think I could do it.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Yeah. People aren't.
I always wonder what would possessed the people who originally settled there.
Like they got there, looked around, and said "Yep, this is where we'll live."
Then when some of them survived the first winter, they didn't leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip