Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Jan 13th/14 - Frustration Station
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This store just opened down the street from me - anyone into buying craft beers like this?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.halftimebeverage.com/">http://www.halftimebeverage.com/</a><!-- m --> :beer:

the liqour stores around here started doing that. build your own 6 pack/12 pack deal. It's kind of expensive though. 10 bucks for a 6 pack.
this place looks crazy, it took over a warehouse by the train station here, place is huge! They also ship beers all over the US, they do that beer advocate club thing. Their original location gets amazing reviews.

that place near you, blows anything i have out of the water for sure.
I tried to watch the Golden Globes last night, because there wasn't shit else on, and I found myself not giving a flying fuck about it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This store just opened down the street from me - anyone into buying craft beers like this?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.halftimebeverage.com/">http://www.halftimebeverage.com/</a><!-- m --> :beer:

the liqour stores around here started doing that. build your own 6 pack/12 pack deal. It's kind of expensive though. 10 bucks for a 6 pack.
this place looks crazy, it took over a warehouse by the train station here, place is huge! They also ship beers all over the US, they do that beer advocate club thing. Their original location gets amazing reviews.

I would like a beer now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I tried to watch the Golden Globes last night, because there wasn't shit else on, and I found myself not giving a flying fuck about it.

Walking Dead is back next Sunday...
[Image: I_Love_Mommy.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I tried to watch the Golden Globes last night, because there wasn't shit else on, and I found myself not giving a flying fuck about it.

Unfortunately, that did not help with last night, I ended up switching to an old episode of Modern Family. That show is actually pretty decent. I like it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the liqour stores around here started doing that. build your own 6 pack/12 pack deal. It's kind of expensive though. 10 bucks for a 6 pack.

I would like a beer now.
same here, I want to finish everything I have now, so I can buy more beer
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I tried to watch the Golden Globes last night, because there wasn't shit else on, and I found myself not giving a flying fuck about it.

Unfortunately, that did not help with last night, I ended up switching to an old episode of Modern Family. That show is actually pretty decent. I like it.

I'm pretty sure the 3rd Transformers was on, the 'best' one so far.
And new Family Guy, Bob's Burgers and Simpsons.
[youtube]xZY43QSx3Fk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm pretty sure the 3rd Transformers was on, the 'best' one so far.
And new Family Guy, Bob's Burgers and Simpsons.

that was my tv lineup last night too. :high5:
I really wish it was going on 5:00. I really just didn't want to work today. I have so lost my ambition to want to work lately. I think the lousy pay and the stress from finding help to watch the baby is what is behind it. I've been watching to postings on Freelancer.com to make some extra pay, but the stuff I know I could do looks sketchy to say the least. I don't trust posts from foreigners with bad grammar.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I really wish it was going on 5:00. I really just didn't want to work today. I have so lost my ambition to want to work lately. I think the lousy pay and the stress from finding help to watch the baby is what is behind it. I've been watching to postings on Freelancer.com to make some extra pay, but the stuff I know I could do looks sketchy to say the least. I don't trust posts from foreigners with bad grammar.

[Image: Nigerian_Money_Man.jpg]
Chip Wrote:[Image: I_Love_Mommy.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I know someone with a baby boy who has a mop of hair like that.
I HATE PIE!!
someone gave that bay the shocker.
That baby kinda looks like Derick Zoolander Jr.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM