Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now...
Brampton Wrote:My news is a little better. Hopefully we get to bring junior home today. All she has to do is pass the car seat test, and Shes all ours

:high5: Woo-Hoo!! Mine is walking with her little puppy dog walker all by herself. You're going to enjoy every second of that kid.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:and why the car seat tes?, are people really that stupid. just leaving the hospital with a fresh baby, and tossing it on the back seat.
you would be surprised
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:and why the car seat tes?, are people really that stupid. just leaving the hospital with a fresh baby, and tossing it on the back seat.

Back in my day we didn't have car seats. I'm pretty sure my dad just put me up on the dash board and held me up there with his hand.
LeNeve Wrote:if I'm the new guy at a place, I bust my ass for at least 6 months, and get everyone to like me. Then I start fucking off, and being lazy. but in a way thats not noticeble

This guy also takes a smoke break hourly. When I smoked I'd go outside with everyone else at 10 and 3 which is the same schedule everyone still follows except this guy.
So I got a new SiriusXM radio for Xmas, The subscription is different than the Sirius all Access I have now.

What does everyone have here XM or Sirius? Trying to figure out whats different except for all the sport channels.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Kids are in car seats until they are like 15 years old now.
Donginator Wrote:So I got a new SiriusXM radio for Xmas, The subscription is different than the Sirius all Access I have now.

What does everyone have here XM or Sirius? Trying to figure out whats different except for all the sport channels.

When I got the Lynx radio I had to switch to XM. I picked up Opie and Anthony and lost Stern which was actually pretty cool. I lost the NFL and NASCAR and picked up Hockey, MLB and Indy car which kinda sucks.

They sit the baby in the seat and monitor them from 60-90 minutes. They monitor their breathing and oxygen saturation.
Brampton Wrote:

They sit the baby in the seat and monitor them from 60-90 minutes. They monitor their breathing and oxygen saturation.

oh shit. i don't remember that part. they just made sure I knew how to buckle some latches.
No car seat story..

When I was 5 or 6 I was driving with my dad. Some guy was towing a car with a rope and the rope snapped and went head on into my dad's car. I actually smashed the window with my head and bit my tongue damn near in half. I still remember being held down by people at the hospital while they stitched my tongue back together.
Yes. The lions fired Schwartz.

Gym Shorts is gpne
Brampton Wrote:

I expected this to go down differently. I had many visions of this test and none of them were like this.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:So I got a new SiriusXM radio for Xmas, The subscription is different than the Sirius all Access I have now.

When I got the Lynx radio I had to switch to XM. I picked up Opie and Anthony and lost Stern which was actually pretty cool. I lost the NFL and NASCAR and picked up Hockey, MLB and Indy car which kinda sucks.
with the all Access, I keep pretty much everything, I lose like 3 Canadian channels, but gain a ton of sport channels
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

with the all Access, I keep pretty much everything, I lose like 3 Canadian channels, but gain a ton of sport channels

Yeah, piss on that All Access crap. They aren't getting anymore money from me.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I expected this to go down differently. I had many visions of this test and none of them were like this.
:whomo: The american car seat test is way different. Canadians must like their babies more than we do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT