Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/30/2013 - Not now...
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:i'm finally back to work today. what a week last week. jeebus. father in laws funeral should be on friday this week.

Holy crap! He died?

yep. spent the week in the ICU, spent Christmas eve, and christmas filling out police reports because some fucking ninjas stole my sister in laws purse.

took him off life support stuff Christmas morning, and he finally passed away last friday morning.
My condolences

we lost my great Aunt on Friday, she was 100, traveling to Wilmington Delaware/Springfield PA on Thursday for the funeral

That's sad too. People passing around Christmas time is terrible.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So far shit keeps blowing up and the calls keep coming in. I'm the only guy in the office today so I'm doing the work for the 6 that are out.

How are that many people allowed to be off in one office?

3 of them technically aren't off. One of our client's are moving their office to a new building so 3 of them are there doing the move and hooking up all of their equipment in the new building.
LeNeve Wrote:cooler than that thing Joe drives.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.2014releasedate2015.com/2015-ford-bronco-concept-release/">http://www.2014releasedate2015.com/2015 ... t-release/</a><!-- m -->

That is sweet.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
We just can't hire good people here. We fired that special needs guys 2 weeks ago, but before we did that we hired another guy to take over my old responsibilities. The guy is like 50 years old so he's not a millennial or anything, but god damn he's lazy. Dude just pissed around all day Thursday and Friday while a bunch of us were busting our asses carrying computers and printers. There was like no sense of urgency on Friday afternoon until we told him if we weren't done that we'd have to be back in on Saturday.

I thought i was the only one who had a problem with him, but now all of the other guys I work with are speaking up. I was nice to the last guy because I thought he had special needs, but fuck it I'm just going to be a dick to this guy and maybe he'll wise up and keep his job.
Sorry for your loss LeNeve. Thats horrible news, and especially at this time of year
My news is a little better. Hopefully we get to bring junior home today. All she has to do is pass the car seat test, and Shes all ours
if I'm the new guy at a place, I bust my ass for at least 6 months, and get everyone to like me. Then I start fucking off, and being lazy. but in a way thats not noticeble
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:i'm finally back to work today. what a week last week. jeebus. father in laws funeral should be on friday this week.

Holy crap! He died?

yep. spent the week in the ICU, spent Christmas eve, and christmas filling out police reports because some fucking ninjas stole my sister in laws purse.

took him off life support stuff Christmas morning, and he finally passed away last friday morning.

I have a cousin who will be getting pulled off life support today. He has one of those things going to his heart that zaps him when his heart stops beating (pacemaker or whatever it is). It has been going off so much that he's been screaming in pain. I am going to miss that guy. He's my mom's age, I always joked around with him.

I lost both my aunt and grandma just before Christmas a year apart and, I'll tell you, it still gets to me that they are both gone and it's been 7 & 8 years since they passed. Of course, I was super close to both of them. Next Christmas will be rough.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:its been pretty rough on my kids too. he was pretty much who took care of them when we were working. They spent at least 4 hours with him every single day. It was devastating to me watching them tell him Merry Christmas, and goodbye. shit sucked hard.

Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:In all fairness to Joe, we left off that he suffered a stroke.

I caught Angie's post on FB
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So far shit keeps blowing up and the calls keep coming in. I'm the only guy in the office today so I'm doing the work for the 6 that are out.

How are that many people allowed to be off in one office?

3 of them technically aren't off. One of our client's are moving their office to a new building so 3 of them are there doing the move and hooking up all of their equipment in the new building.

Ahhhhh.. Gotcha
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:My news is a little better. Hopefully we get to bring junior home today. All she has to do is pass the car seat test, and Shes all ours
:high5: awesome news.
stupid car seat tests. I remember they made me watch a movie for the car seat procedure, then the nurse made me do it in front of her. I passed.
Brampton Wrote:My news is a little better. Hopefully we get to bring junior home today. All she has to do is pass the car seat test, and Shes all ours

That's awesome. The car seat test is a pretty easy one to pass !!! Congrats!!!
and why the car seat tes?, are people really that stupid. just leaving the hospital with a fresh baby, and tossing it on the back seat.
people with porch babies don't use car seats.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT