Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW
Haven't posted in a while. So here's a special and some of the great pics from our girl, Stephanie's Playboy Mexico feature.

Stephanie Manescu

http://www.theapbikiniteam.com/stephanie.html

[Image: stephanie_manescu_3.jpg]
[Image: stephanie_manescu_13.jpg]
[Image: stephanie_manescu_15.jpg]
[Image: stephanie_manescu_10.jpg]
[Image: stephanie_manescu_12.jpg]
[Image: stephanie_manescu_29.jpg]
Stephanie is sofa king hot. Another of my top favs.

Welcome back Paul
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Ermahgerd. Yeah.
Paul finally is back to work! :grin:

What's up with the tan lines?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Moley moley moley!
Paul is back with a bang!

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.
WOOT WOOT!!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Paul finally is back to work! :grin:

My guess is UV lights reacted to the melanin in her skin, but was somehow blocked by clothing.
ap bikini team Wrote:

My guess is UV lights reacted to the melanin in her skin, but was somehow blocked by clothing.

Har har.. So she's down to take nude pictures but not tan nude?

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

It wasn't a shoot that was expected to be featured from the magazine, and there aren't many nude beaches in the US to lay out naked. She's testing for Playmate next week. Been applying sunscreen like it'll cure cancer to make sure there aren't lines.
To be honest I didn't notice any tan lines.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

It wasn't a shoot that was expected to be featured from the magazine, and there aren't many nude beaches in the US to lay out naked. She's testing for Playmate next week. Been applying sunscreen like it'll cure cancer to make sure there aren't lines.

Spray tan it. I don't think any of your other girls have sported tan lines. No biggie, just was wondering what was the deal.

I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spray tan it. I don't think any of your other girls have sported tan lines. No biggie, just was wondering what was the deal.

She travels a LOT. So she tends to be in FL and So Cal much more often, and the weather is always better. So she tends to hit the beach more often than the others. Also it depends on the photographer. He either liked the tan lines or just didn't feel like editing them out lol
I liked the tan lines.
:whomo:

Tan lines are nice.
As long as they're not too drastic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Bonus ap bikini team 9 5,697 05-03-2013, 09:50 PM