Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12/03 - Happy Birthday Joe and Robert!
LeNeve Wrote:1990

[Image: navy6uqa.jpg]

Birthday and wedding all at once?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:So I just had a meltdown in line at the grocery store. I don't think I'll be shopping there again.

I read that on Facebook. That whole deal sucked, but was a great story. :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:So I just had a meltdown in line at the grocery store. I don't think I'll be shopping there again.

Is it going to end up on the news tonight?

I've had that level of meltdown a few times.
Wow.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-dramatic-r...@jesusdiaz
My daughter is tough as nails. She ran full speed into a door. It got her right between the eyes. She cried for a few minutes, got up and went back to playing.
Joes dropping Gordon Jump references on face book.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

the wedding was on december 1st, and they had a little surprise birthday party for me during the reception.
LeNeve Wrote:Joes dropping Gordon Jump references on face book.

I'm sad now cause I didn't know he died.
Chip Wrote:Wow.

I mean... jeebus. I can almost make myself have a panic attack thinking about that.

I was very, very cold and it was black. I couldn't see anything, but I could perceive the dead bodies of my crew were nearby. I could smell them. The fish came in and began eating the bodies. I could hear the sound. It was horror.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Joes dropping Gordon Jump references on face book.

I'm sad now cause I didn't know he died.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Wow.

That is insane. I don't think I would handle that well at all.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My daughter is tough as nails. She ran full speed into a door. It got her right between the eyes. She cried for a few minutes, got up and went back to playing.

I am hoping to teach Bri to be tough.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

the wedding was on december 1st, and they had a little surprise birthday party for me during the reception.

Nice
I HATE PIE!!
Damn, my license expires tomorrow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you happy? Over/Under $75k BigFan 25 8,726 09-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post: the keifer