Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/11/13 - Thank a Vet
Chip Wrote:Back in the day, when comedies were comedies and weren't all PC

[youtube]iZjP_IoxCHU[/youtube]

ermahgerd
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My cousin usually gets to take a Mustang home for testing a full year or two before it gets released.
Anyone remember that blue and black Mustang I posted a long time ago?
I guess for a totally new design, they're keeping things a little tighter under wraps.

I do remember that . and yeah, they are doing a good job at keeping this new design top secret.

I think he works on the brakes.
And last year they sent him to test drive them on the Nurburgring.
Damn, I feel like crap. Spent Friday night, Saturday and Sunday in bed hoping to be better by this week and it didn't work. I feel like I have fluid in my lungs.
LeNeve Wrote:or buy them a cup of coffee.

My sister is a vet and a government employee... She has the day off paid. Plus she and my dad can eat most anywhere for free. I am not buying them shit. Lol

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:2015 mustang looks weirf. like a 2 door taurus or something.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBaP9yaBwUmU5c4H7odH4...tLlXrgeFlG]

Undecided Hmmm. I am not sure I am digging that.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Damn, I feel like crap. Spent Friday night, Saturday and Sunday in bed hoping to be better by this week and it didn't work. I feel like I have fluid in my lungs.

:whomo: except the fluid in the lungs part. I might go home this afternoon early.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn, I feel like crap. Spent Friday night, Saturday and Sunday in bed hoping to be better by this week and it didn't work. I feel like I have fluid in my lungs.

:whomo: except the fluid in the lungs part. I might go home this afternoon early.

Yeah, I am leaving at 2 for a Dr appointment and them I'm just staying home afterward.
3. SNOOPY, CALVIN AND BEETLE BAILEY LIVE HERE
The Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum on the Ohio State University campus in Columbus will open to the public Saturday.
~ So, there is something in OH possibly with seeing.

4. 'ALL OF A SUDDEN, IT'S LONESOME'
World War II veterans like George Williams, 90, see fewer and fewer of their comrades at reunions, as the march of time takes its toll.
~ I rather enjoyed listening to my old bosses stories about the time he served in WWII. If he makes it to Jan, he will turn 90. I heard his son ducked hI'm over, so I don't see him laying much longer. Its a shame.

6. 2 KILLED, 6 WOUNDED AT HOUSE PARTY
An 18th birthday gathering near Houston turns deadly when someone begins to fire a pistol into the air in celebration, and confusion and panic ensue.
~ It was one helluva party too.

7. WHERE THAT SATELLITE ENDED UP
After running out of fuel last month, the research device re-enters the Earth's atmosphere and disintegrates, causing no known damage.
~ I was thinking this morning that I should get a dash cam just in case of another meteor crash.

8. 'ATHEIST MEGA-CHURCHES' SPREAD DISBELIEF
Gatherings of nonbelievers in San Diego, Nashville and other U.S. cities draw hundreds of atheists seeking the camaraderie of a congregation without religion or ritual.
~ If you're an Atheist, why do you need a church?

9. OF TOKING AND TWERKING
Singer Miley Cyrus smokes a joint on stage and dances with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs in Amsterdam.
~ Somehow I feel this is not unusual for Amsterdam.

I HATE PIE!!
I've been there dude.

[Image: tumblr_mvr9sfeexz1qhi5qbo1_400.gif?w=260&h=146]
I remember you posting that Mustang, Chip. You need to find out if your cousin has the scoop.
I HATE PIE!!
My morning has sucked.. I got up 15 minutes later than I should, which used to not be a big deal, except now I have a baby to load up and take to my mom's. Then I spilled a mug of hot cocoa in the car (my travel mug was still in the sink). Now, there's snow/freezing mix coming down. I want a blanket, a coach and a remote.

Over the weekend, I went to Baby's r Us and scored a free $10 gift card on Saturday. That was my excitement for this weekend.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My morning has sucked.. I got up 15 minutes later than I should, which used to not be a big deal, except now I have a baby to load up and take to my mom's. Then I spilled a mug of hot cocoa in the car (my travel mug was still in the sink). Now, there's snow/freezing mix coming down. I want a blanket, a coach and a remote.

Over the weekend, I went to Baby's r Us and scored a free $10 gift card on Saturday. That was my excitement for this weekend.

I got to sleep in because I had a couch getting delivered.
So now I can't wait to get home so I can take a nap on it.
A sectional with a chase on one end.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My morning has sucked.. I got up 15 minutes later than I should, which used to not be a big deal, except now I have a baby to load up and take to my mom's. Then I spilled a mug of hot cocoa in the car (my travel mug was still in the sink). Now, there's snow/freezing mix coming down. I want a blanket, a coach and a remote.

:high5: I have one like that. and a built in recliner on the end. I took a nap on mine a couple hours ago.
and after lunch. It was about 70 degrees. so I just came back to work without a jacket. now there is a shit ass cold wind blasting out of the north. and its already dropped to 37 degrees. shits cray
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:high5: I have one like that. and a built in recliner on the end. I took a nap on mine a couple hours ago.

I knew this one was bigger then the one I had, but, it's almost too big. 6" shorter would great.
But the chase end is long enough for me to take a nap on that alone.

[Image: ASH-SET-LAKEN-LAF-2PC?%24FULL%24]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT