Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 10/30 - Seriously???
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet JDubb has one of those big polio vaccine scars that looks like a cigar burn.
True

When did they stop doing the vaccines like that?
Sometime in the mid to late 70's I think.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Only like 1% of the population is unvaccinated against polio, this outbreak shows that until its eradicated its still a risk. Now there are people who are not vaccinating their kids and are potentially putting them at risk.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

My cousin refuses to get his kid vaccinated. He says "God will take care of him". His mom ( my aunt) is a registered nurse, she's livid. They tried reasoning saying God also made doctors to help the sick but he still won't.
How many kids have to die waiting for God to provide the cure through prayer. Sad.
He & his wife used to do coke & meth before they got married. Like 3 months after they got married they told everyone they were pregnant and he went all churchy. He doesn't even like the fact my aunt does yoga saying shes praying to the wrong god.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Only like 1% of the population is unvaccinated against polio, this outbreak shows that until its eradicated its still a risk. Now there are people who are not vaccinating their kids and are potentially putting them at risk.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

My cousin refuses to get his kid vaccinated. He says "God will take care of him". His mom ( my aunt) is a registered nurse, she's livid. They tried reasoning saying God also made doctors to help the sick but he still won't.
How many kids have to die waiting for God to provide the cure through prayer. Sad.
He & his wife used to do coke & meth before they got married. Like 3 months after they got married they told everyone they were pregnant and he went all churchy. He doesn't even like the fact my aunt does yoga saying shes praying to the wrong god.
And why do Christians have the stigma they do??? :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet JDubb has one of those big polio vaccine scars that looks like a cigar burn.
True

The dark ages I think
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My cousin refuses to get his kid vaccinated. He says "God will take care of him". His mom ( my aunt) is a registered nurse, she's livid. They tried reasoning saying God also made doctors to help the sick but he still won't.

They have a stigma? Because of .001% of them are crazy?
JDubb Wrote:And why do Christians have the stigma they do??? :roll:

My uncle was making fun of him at dinner. I think it's gotten to be a joke in their family now. My aunt and uncle took 2 weeks off work to fly to AB to visit for their grandsons 1st birthday. They told him if they brought him a gift for his birthday it was going to be donated to the less fornuate because he doesn't need gifts and that his families love is all he needs.
They took him out a bunch of toys just to spite them.
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, but that .001% is really really crazy.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:He & his wife used to do coke & meth before they got married. Like 3 months after they got married they told everyone they were pregnant and he went all churchy. He doesn't even like the fact my aunt does yoga saying shes praying to the wrong god.

I consider myself a Christian and spiritual but not religious in any way and haven't been to church in a few years.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, but that .001% is really really crazy.

Right.
And if they didn't have religion as an "excuse" for their crazy, they would just find another reason.
I don't think the actual religion has anything to do with how dumb they are.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
True

Sometime in the mid to late 70's I think.

I was born in 78. I must have barely missed that procedure.
Speaking of dumb people. My sister in law is knocked up again. She's known since the end of August and still hasn't gone to the doctor yet. It's not like it's hard to take time off work (when you don't work) and go.
JDubb Wrote:No one started this yet?

Good afternoon (almost).

It's been a busy day

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I don't deal with dust storms here. Good thing.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
This would freak me out.

[Image: GLsI8.jpg]
I saw somewhere that Covino and Rich each make $550,000 and Spot makes $125,000. I totally need to be a show producer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM