Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DudeBroNation kicks ass!!
hey, thought of a good idea, why don't be get a shirt to support DBN. that way we can get out there, and prove how awesome we are.. :rock: :rock: .
okay, maybe this was a dumb idea!! right guys.. :mrgreen:
I think that's a great idea!!!

Someone should bring it up to Covino......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I hope you meant that we KICK Ass... We are by no means ass kissers here... lol :poke:

A shirt would be sweet!! Someday soon, my dear. It WILL happen!!

I want it to be black, btw.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
that would be a good present for Christmas!!
I don't want to list people because it's pretty much all of the DBN people. I tried to do up a list, but it wouldn't be a fair one, so I won't.

If I had a number one, I'd have to make it knightryda01 by default. And that's only because I wouldn't be able to live with the moping if I didn't..... I wouldn't even consider ranking him, except that he did start posting on here and I give my guy props for that. :kissass:

As for the rest of you guys, you all rock, and I shall leave it at that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:boobs: :rock: :boobs: we all kick ass! :rock: :boobs: :rock:
DBN is the shit!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:DBN is the shit!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes...we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :boobs: :boobs:
I would definit-lee purchase a Dudebro Nation shirt, I persona-lee think that it's a great idea. This forum and everyone on it definit-lee kick ass. :rock: :rock: :rock:
I am the PEREZIDENT
We are working on it. It actually takes more time than you think to make a simple shirt that says dudebronation. I can't wait until we get a shirt out there though. We will not be looking to turn a profit, just make the shirts available for everyone.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That would be cool if everybody on here would wear them at the C&R challenge.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:That would be cool if everybody on here would wear them at the C&R challenge.
I'm sure that was the plan. Wasn't it?

If we get Shirts, we should have them personalized for the C&R challenge. Online names on the back with our registration numbers on the back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THANKS DUDEBRONATION Rich Davis 11 2,514 12-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Last Post: JDubb