Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday - 10/15/13 - Cereal
I watched walking dead. It didn't blow my socks off, but it didn't bore me either. It left me excited for the next episode, but no ermahgerd moments.
LeNeve Wrote:I watched walking dead. It didn't blow my socks off, but it didn't bore me either. It left me excited for the next episode, but no ermahgerd moments.

The scene in the store.
WTF?
How long have the zombies been walking on that roof?
Then all of a sudden the roof starts giving away all over the place at the same time?
It started to get funny around the 10th time.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:5. WHY AIRPLANE SEATS SEEM TIGHTER
No, you're not imagining it: Airlines are squeezing more "slimline" models into the same space.

Is that really news?

someone needs a mic to the face.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I watched walking dead. It didn't blow my socks off, but it didn't bore me either. It left me excited for the next episode, but no ermahgerd moments.

The scene in the store.
WTF?
Then all of a sudden the roof starts giving away all over the place at the same time?

yeah. just random spots all over the place all of a sudden. I could understand one big hole, and 20 zombies fall through. but not like it happened. stupid black alcoholic guys fault.
and why was there so much stuff in that store. like it magically escaped all the looting and shit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The scene in the store.
WTF?

yeah. just random spots all over the place all of a sudden. I could understand one big hole, and 20 zombies fall through. but not like it happened. stupid black alcoholic guys fault.

Haha.
Yeah, but did you notice, the shelf broke and started that whole thing when he put the bottle back?
If he would have kept it, none of that would have happened.
keep the booze, everybody lives. I'll remember that.
I don't need an after school special, I'm struggling with alcohol edition, in my zombie shows. Already been through it before with Hershel. He was all cool about it though. didn't puss out, and not drink.
and the governer is still alive probaly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The scene in the store.
WTF?

You'd be an alcoholic too if you died 10 years ago when you got hung in prison
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The scene in the store.
WTF?

You'd be an alcoholic too if you died 10 years ago when you got hung in prison

thats alot cooler story line.
I wonder if the crazy broad with rick is hot IRL?
Brampton Wrote:I wonder if the crazy broad with rick is hot IRL?

I don't know. he was with a crazy chick in the woods. she was fucking insane. she looked not very hot. I'm sure she would have cleaned up nice though. she killed herself anyway.
da fuq does hot IRL mean anyway?
so people are going to be zombies, but be like half zombie? like vampires now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve