Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 10/11/2013 - Twelve
Joe Wrote:How does a 33 year old woman die of "Natural Causes?"

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/former-f...found-dead

I suspect it has to do with her previous injuries.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:[youtube]C12Zw7Rzkmg[/youtube]

It was a good night last night

Almost.. Wings lost

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
columbus day fun facts.

• Columbus treated the natives brutally. Columbus demanded treasure, food and sex for his men, and when the Lucayans refused, he ordered their noses and ears cut off to serve as a warning.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A bride has 5 bridesmaids. She says up hair appointments for herself plus 2 more at 10am. The salon has an additional stylist who has a 10am appt and the bride, stupidly, thought that appointment would be done at 10:30a and one of us could get in at that time. Meanwhile, I said fuck that and called another place and booked an appointment for 2 of us figuring the bride's sisters would join her since they both told me they were going to. I told the bride that I made the other appointments, even stating that her sisters took up the spots she reserved and she is having an absolute fit.
Confusedhootme:
Is it out of line to tell her to chill the fuck out some she didn't set up enough appointments to begin with?

:nothingtoadd:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A bride has 5 bridesmaids. She says up hair appointments for herself plus 2 more at 10am. The salon has an additional stylist who has a 10am appt and the bride, stupidly, thought that appointment would be done at 10:30a and one of us could get in at that time. Meanwhile, I said fuck that and called another place and booked an appointment for 2 of us figuring the bride's sisters would join her since they both told me they were going to. I told the bride that I made the other appointments, even stating that her sisters took up the spots she reserved and she is having an absolute fit.
Confusedhootme:
Is it out of line to tell her to chill the fuck out some she didn't set up enough appointments to begin with?

I thought it was a math problem. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Confusedhootme:

me too, one that I failed at, since I couldnt follow along
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Confusedhootme:

:taterpie:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Confusedhootme:

Normally I only get confused by T and Leneve's posts.
Joe Wrote:Normally I only get confused by T and Leneve's posts.
I jsut assume leneve is drunk all the time
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Who is this girl doing Fantasy Football stuff? Not to sound sexist (which I am) but she sounds like she's trying too hard.
2. WHY SOME NATIONAL PARKS MAY REOPEN
Under pressure from governors, the Obama administration says it would allow parks to reopen during the shutdown - as long as states use their own money.
~ Or those people could quit being pricks and get everything rolling again.

4. FARMER SAYS CRUDE WAS BUBBLING 6 INCHES HIGH
The North Dakota man who found a 20,600-barrel oil spill in his field smelled it for days before his tires and combines were coated
~ Blake the farmer?

5. SECOND US ASTRONAUT TO ORBIT EARTH DIES AT 88
Beyond exploring the heights of space, Scott Carpenter also adventured to the deepest depths of the ocean.
~ I would love to have heard his story.

7. WHO STARTED THE RECYCLING PHENOMENON
There is mounting evidence that our prehistoric ancestors learned to reuse everyday objects.
~ Now ti get businesses that waste a ton of paper to get onboard.

8. CLEVELAND KIDNAPPER'S DEATH MAY NOT HAVE BEEN SUICIDE
Authorities say Ariel Castro may have died in his prison cell attempting to choke himself for a sexual thrill, and that guards falsified logs.
~ Ew! What a freak.

9. ABANDONED PRISON COMES TO LIFE AT HALLOWEEN
"Terror Behind the Walls" at the historic Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia bills itself as the nation's largest haunted house outside an amusement park.
~ Who's going?

10. VERLANDER PITCHES TIGERS BACK TO AL CHAMPIONSHIP
Detroit will face Boston af ter blanking Oakland 3-0 in Game 5 of the division series.
~ Good game, at least what I saw.

I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Who is this girl doing Fantasy Football stuff? Not to sound sexist (which I am) but she sounds like she's trying too hard.

She probably is. Most girls doing a typical mans job usually are trying too hard.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Who is this girl doing Fantasy Football stuff? Not to sound sexist (which I am) but she sounds like she's trying too hard.

She probably is. Most girls doing a typical mans job usually are trying too hard.

Says the girl that does a man's job. :wink:
Derick Wrote:and by no one, I mean the 3 of us that are here

I've seen that pict before
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Girl at work: You busy today
Me: nope, just shaking hands and kissing babies

Me: WTF?

Guy from lost prophets: I like kissing babies too.

Micheal Jackson: Sicko. Wait 8 more years like normal people

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip