Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Costume Ideas
I was looking for ideas for Jim this year. (He knows what he wants to be Randy Savage, I just need to figure out how to make it happen). Found these, too and thought they were cool.

I could see Pete in this one:
[Image: plast-green-army-man-halloween-costume.jpg]

Lumbergh
[Image: bill-lumbergh-office-space-halloween-costume.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/c...-80s-girls
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]The g/f and I won $500 as Al and Peg Bundy with this one. We did Little Red Riding Hood a couple years ago.
Joe Wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/c...-80s-girls

Holy shit. I forgot about Jem
[Image: enhanced-buzz-15950-1381248509-14.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
What's wrong with The Macho Man he treated me pretty well a few years ago
[Image: 376320_10100286877018028_501349955_n.jpg]
He showed me the piscture of what he wanted. I don't sew, and it's going to be tricky to figure out how to put it together.

[Image: RandySavage.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Well Savage did a bunch of color schemes if he wants to go with the orange first figure that out. If its it as close to the pic as possible you might be able to get away with a black jacket with some craft on top of it. As for the streamers just attach ribbon along a piece of plastic then I found the best way to attach the plastic strip to the jacket with velcro. The hat might be tricky that's why I went with white and blue as a solid color back in the day Randy wasn't always tie-dye. Personally I feel nailing the jacket with the color scheme is the biggest thing, boots and tights you can find on the internet if you have the time.
I need to get going on that. It's going to take me from now til then to even put it together. I did find a site to order the tights from, but I need to find a jacket and map out the color scheme from there. I am thinking of looking for a leather/vinyl jacket and just spray painting it.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nothing says Happy Halloween like.... NussieT 18 6,521 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: cody
  Halloween Custumes..... Beckster 30 9,394 09-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Calendar Ideas ap bikini team 39 12,122 07-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Halloween Costumes NussieT 7 3,499 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Beckster