Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 10/4/2013 - Roger That.
LeNeve Wrote:it's not that cool here.
55 degrees. A very enjoyable temperature for me actually.

Glad we don't have any pours today. When its cool out the water seems extremely cold. Then when you get soaked its even worse
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:it's not that cool here.
55 degrees. A very enjoyable temperature for me actually.

Glad we don't have any pours today. When its cool out the water seems extremely cold. Then when you get soaked its even worse

water and 55 degrees is not a nice treat. I used to have to check sprinklers in the mornings. and even with a rain suit on, it was miserable. big sprinklers on farms. 1/4 mile to half a mile long. walk the length of it checking for clogged nozzles, or flat tires. sucked ass.
JDubb Wrote:3. SHIP ACCIDENT OFF ITALY LEAVES SCORES DEAD
In the dark of night, hundreds of men, women and children were flung into the sea after a fishing boat capsized following a fire on board.

There were hundreds of men, women and children on a fishing boat in the middle of the night?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:3. SHIP ACCIDENT OFF ITALY LEAVES SCORES DEAD
In the dark of night, hundreds of men, women and children were flung into the sea after a fishing boat capsized following a fire on board.

There were hundreds of men, women and children on a fishing boat in the middle of the night?

I think they were illegal immigrants from somewhere. probaly from those shitty Balkan states.
In todays episode of Damn Nature, You Scary!...

Their 6mm-long stingers carry a venom potent enough to dissolve human tissue.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oc...ng-in-fear

[Image: 413406.jpg]
Who saw this coming?

Run-over Mass. biker has long criminal record

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/loc...nal_record
There is a dog hanging around our pit. He's been there for about a week or so. Jim wants to bring him home. I absolutely HATE long haired dogs. I don't even want the dog in the house with my hard wood floors. I am not winning this battle either
I just sat through a Dell AppAssure demo. I think I jizzed a little...
NussieT Wrote:There is a dog hanging around our pit. He's been there for about a week or so. Jim wants to bring him home. I absolutely HATE long haired dogs. I don't even want the dog in the house with my hard wood floors. I am not winning this battle either

I love dogs, and I think I'm with you.
I'm not taking in a stray dog.
Who knows what he has, or how he'll act in different situations.
I heard stray dogs that hang out at the sand pits, are 15 times more likely to take drugs, than dogs who don't hang out at sand pits.
LeNeve Wrote:I heard stray dogs that hang out at the sand pits, are 15 times more likely to take drugs, than dogs who don't hang out at sand pits.

Sand pits are less cool than
[Image: nascar-pit-crew-tools-1.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:There is a dog hanging around our pit. He's been there for about a week or so. Jim wants to bring him home. I absolutely HATE long haired dogs. I don't even want the dog in the house with my hard wood floors. I am not winning this battle either

I love dogs, and I think I'm with you.
I'm not taking in a stray dog.
Who knows what he has, or how he'll act in different situations.

I think dogs should be like cats and well groomed. My inlaws have a golden retriever/black lab cross and she's all matted and she looks shaggy all the time. Drives me crazy. Then you go over to their place and your socks are covered in dog hair by the time you leave. So gross
More biker news.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/217012.php
LeNeve Wrote:I heard stray dogs that hang out at the sand pits, are 15 times more likely to take drugs, than dogs who don't hang out at sand pits.
this is true, science has proved this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I don't get paid every Friday anymore starting today. lameness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip