Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9-11.... Will Pete ever return?
Ten Things You Need to Know Today 9/11
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SYRIA SCHEME HITS A SNAG
Leading nations disagree on whether military force should be used if Syria fails to comply with a plan to dismantle its chemical weapons.

2. EVIDENCE LESS THAN IRONCLAD
Obama makes his case to the nation on Syria – but proof of who launched the deadly chemical attack is still lacking.

3. EXPLOSION ROCKS BENGHAZI
A powerful blast on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks – and one year after the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate – seriously damages Libya's Foreign Ministry building.

4. SPYING TOOK ON LIFE OF ITS OWN
Newly declassified documents tell a story of a U.S. surveillance apparatus so unwieldy and complex that nobody fully comprehended it.

5. WHO WON'T BE SPEAKING AT GROUND ZERO
No politicians – including the mayor – were allowed to speak last year or will be this year. It's an effort to keep politics out of the 9/11 anniversary ceremony.

6. SEX SCANDALS SINK WEINER, SPITZER
New York voters reject bids by the pair of disgraced pols to resume their careers in office.

7. WHAT APPLE DESERVES CREDIT FOR
The AP's Michael Liedtke says one of the best things about the latest iPhones is the slick new software that runs them.

8. SWIMMER ANSWERS SKEPTICS
Diana Nyad denies that she got into or held onto a boat during part of her record swim from Cuba to Florida.

9. JIMMY KIMMEL: I'M THE PRANKSTER BEHIND TWERKING VIDEO
The clip of a woman accidentally catching fire while doing the provocative dance has generated more than 10 million views on YouTube.

10. AMERICANS PUNCH TICKET TO RIO
The U.S. team blanks Mexico 2-0 and qualifies for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
jason bowland, and the stragglers are snapping pearls.
LeNeve Wrote:so, is everyone ready to fuck up Syria?

merica!

Yeah!
Let's freedom the shit out of them!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bowling ball talk from the parts guys on the Ford message board this morning.

Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, with a 2.375 inch pin. No finger inserts, and a urethane thumb slug.

No finger inserts?
WTF?

I know right? I was all like ermahgawd dude, are you kidding me?

If you're going to have the thumb, why not the fingers too?
Everyone has the finger inserts, hardly anyone has the thumb...
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete was posting pictures of gay hobo parties yesterday.

Pete's at the Penguins training camp?

there was some flyer chatter on his facebook page yesterday. I can't remember what it was about though. something about golfing, and how gay the flyers are.

Life as a Penguin fan is such a sad existence.
Bikers are on their way to fight it out with muslims in DC today...

[youtube]J7-RlOQifNM[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:I see him lurking, but will he ever speak up?

Like a crackhead to their crackpipe.... He's bound to come back.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:Things I didnt know....

The Day the Music Died, was an aviation accident that occurred on February 3, 1959, near Clear Lake, Iowa, killing rock and roll musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson, hence the reason for the song American Pie

I knew that. I thought everyone did.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
there was a lot of man on man ass rape on sons of anarchy last night.
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

there was some flyer chatter on his facebook page yesterday. I can't remember what it was about though. something about golfing, and how gay the flyers are.

I saw that. I wasn't sure if he was saying that the Penguins are as gay as the Flyers or what.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:there was a lot of man on man ass rape on sons of anarchy last night.

:?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Bikers are on their way to fight it out with muslims in DC today...

[youtube]J7-RlOQifNM[/youtube]
Extremest....on both sides. Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:there was a lot of man on man ass rape on sons of anarchy last night.
Another reason not to watch.
Ten Things You Need to Know Today 9/11
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. SYRIA SCHEME HITS A SNAG
Leading nations disagree on whether military force should be used if Syria fails to comply with a plan to dismantle its chemical weapons.
And we'll still go after them.

2. EVIDENCE LESS THAN IRONCLAD
Obama makes his case to the nation on Syria – but proof of who launched the deadly chemical attack is still lacking.
Didn't stop us before.

3. EXPLOSION ROCKS BENGHAZI
A powerful blast on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks – and one year after the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate – seriously damages Libya's Foreign Ministry building.
Bombings are a daily occurrence there.

4. SPYING TOOK ON LIFE OF ITS OWN
Newly declassified documents tell a story of a U.S. surveillance apparatus so unwieldy and complex that nobody fully comprehended it.
So, what is it?

5. WHO WON'T BE SPEAKING AT GROUND ZERO
No politicians – including the mayor – were allowed to speak last year or will be this year. It's an effort to keep politics out of the 9/11 anniversary ceremony.
It should always be that way.

6. SEX SCANDALS SINK WEINER, SPITZER
New York voters reject bids by the pair of disgraced pols to resume their careers in office.
Not surprised at all.

7. WHAT APPLE DESERVES CREDIT FOR
The AP's Michael Liedtke says one of the best things about the latest iPhones is the slick new software that runs them.
:flame: iphones....

8. SWIMMER ANSWERS SKEPTICS
Diana Nyad denies that she got into or held onto a boat during part of her record swim from Cuba to Florida.
Ooooh... Did she cheat?

9. JIMMY KIMMEL: I'M THE PRANKSTER BEHIND TWERKING VIDEO
The clip of a woman accidentally catching fire while doing the provocative dance has generated more than 10 million views on YouTube.
I knew nothing about this until you guys posted it.

10. AMERICANS PUNCH TICKET TO RIO
The U.S. team blanks Mexico 2-0 and qualifies for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM