Poll: Who would Chello blow
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Josh in Winnipeg
53.85%
7 53.85%
2. JIW
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would Chello blow?
So, as I have stated, the only real problem I have with Chello is he can not make his own decisions and follows whatever Josh does like a lapdog.

With that said, here is the new poll.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That was such a difficult poll to take. I wonder who is going to win??
I assumed it'd be JIW. It'd be easier to say with a dick in his mouth! :roflmao:
Oooh... Snap!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I think he'd probably blow JIW while being pounded in the ass by Josh
MMM Cunty!
I am so torn as to who to choose. I imagine that he would love to be glazed by either.. Oh the decisions............
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I say Josh in Winnipeg, it sounds more formal, like true lovers.
The obvious sarcasm in this particular thread appears to have been overlooked by those who would prefer to just be critical.

The meaning behind this thread is not to label Chello as a homosexual. The underlying point is that Chello seems to do whatever Joshua does. He is a nutswinger as well. If Covino or Rich said on the show that sticking footlong hot dogs up your ass was the new cool thing to do, Joshua would stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a case of footlong hot dogs. Then he would tell Chello he did this, and Chello would hop in the car, go to the grocery store and buy a case of footlong hot dogs.

I just wanted to make sure EVERYBODY was on the same page, not just the people who seemed to have understood the joke the first time.

Now a poll that stated "Is Chello gay?" with the answers 1. yes and 2. no, would then have been attacking his sexuality.

This poll, not so much.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day,

management
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Fuck you Confusedlap: Confusedlap:

You're accusations are wrong, Pete-not-so-Nice!!

I would only blow myself, But I would have to get my lower ribs removed and that's just weird
the truth hurts sometimes!
I wonder who would be dumb enough to drag up a thread that had long dissapeared about themselves blowing a guy :poke:

:givemehead:
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:I wonder who would be dumb enough to drag up a thread that had long dissapeared about themselves blowing a guy :poke:

:givemehead:

First day back on this forum in a few months, scunty. I never read this thread. Seeing as how it's about me, I don't deserve a response?
just keep on bumping this back to the top, that's where I'd want a thread about me blowing guys, right at the top of the forum :rock:
MMM Cunty!
Lou Scunt Wrote:just keep on bumping this back to the top, that's where I'd want a thread about me blowing guys, right at the top of the forum :rock:

What difference does it make and why do you give a shit?
brampton Wrote:the truth hurts sometimes!

Isn't Wayne Gretzky from Brampton? At least we know one winner came out of there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Who would Josh blow? Pete Nice 15 4,140 12-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Who would Pete Nice blow? Pete Nice 25 7,042 10-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post: JDubb