[Image: ku-bigpic.jpg]
thats fucked up
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't like kit kats. Confusedad:

You're weird.
Those things are awesome.

the white chocolate ones are pretty good.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't like kit kats. Confusedad:

You're weird.
Those things are awesome.

the white chocolate ones are pretty good.

White chocolate anything is gross
dumb shit. So at the hospital we have security badge access to almost everything. My badge accesses my floor, the shipping dept, and the 2 floors for the comparitive research area. It will also open the freight elevator. They just installed a new security badge reader inside the freight elevator, which my badge will access the shipping dept, and the 2 floors for the CRC, but will NOT let me back on my own floor. How fucking retarded. So now im battling this out between security, and my own dept
badges? we don't need no stinking badges.
LeNeve Wrote:badges? we don't need no stinking badges.
exactly. but in this case, no badge = no work. Without a badge I can get as far as into the building from the main door
Derick Wrote:dumb shit. So at the hospital we have security badge access to almost everything. My badge accesses my floor, the shipping dept, and the 2 floors for the comparitive research area. It will also open the freight elevator. They just installed a new security badge reader inside the freight elevator, which my badge will access the shipping dept, and the 2 floors for the CRC, but will NOT let me back on my own floor. How fucking retarded. So now im battling this out between security, and my own dept

Ride the elevator all day. It would make an interesting conversation.
oh, how neat. my red neck boss' daughter is moving back with her black boyfriend. his name is Corey.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:badges? we don't need no stinking badges.
exactly. but in this case, no badge = no work. Without a badge I can get as far as into the building from the main door

It could be the nicest way of saying You're fired.
NussieT Wrote:All the newspapers and local media are trying to figure out where the city's entomologist went... He disappeared and its like its a huge thing.

The bugs were hungry

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:oh, how neat. my red neck boss' daughter is moving back with her black boyfriend. his name is Corey.
:flame:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:if they find the entomologist dead, they won't have a bug guy to figure out the time of death from bug larvae.

He's alive. One newspaper called him at home and he refuses to make a comment. The city officials say they didn't even know he was gone. Now everyone wants to know why he's gone

Wait... What?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!