Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/06/13 -- the bug man mystery
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:She doesn't have them installed and she can't install applications on the computers she is using. :roll:
And that is obviously Apple's fault :roll:

No one else makes their products so difficult to work with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
:zipit:
It's Friday, I'm not arguing. Isn't that a Cure song?
Every time we interview someone and I catch a glimpse of their phone I immediately know they aren't going to provide anything for us if they have an iPhone.
ON a side note, the girl I work with just bought a Windows Surface RT for $200. It's pretty nice and that's a great price.
Joe Wrote:Every time we interview someone and I catch a glimpse of their phone I immediately know they aren't going to provide anything for us if they have an iPhone.
Almost all of the IT people here have either an iPhone or BB. The BBs are company provided.
Iphones are fine for people who don't know much about tech or who don't do anything, but when they need something done like I tried to do today, they suck goats and become highly annoying.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Every time we interview someone and I catch a glimpse of their phone I immediately know they aren't going to provide anything for us if they have an iPhone.
Almost all of the IT people here have either an iPhone or BB. The BBs are company provided.

IT is a 9-5 for those people.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4.
I missed a funny thread today.
Then it turned into a iPhone topic, and that was my fault. Confusedad:

I dropped my Iphone once off the top of the concrete truck. When I said "Shit" and climbed down off of the ladder, one of the guys on the crew said "Don't worry, it's just an Iphone". I thought of you.,
[Image: gymnast.gif]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Best thing you'll see today.

[youtube]CddMD3QqTFs[/youtube]