Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013
Can someone inform her that we've renamed her Kellie.
Also, it has been said that she works on her car... I'll believe this when she comes over and changes my oil.
Joe Wrote:Also, it has been said that she works on her car... I'll believe this when she comes over and changes my oil.

I'd be happy to check hers

sent from somewhere with some device
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Also, it has been said that she works on her car... I'll believe this when she comes over and changes my oil.

I'd be happy to check hers

:high5: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Sayin'

[Image: 557838_290553681045027_1100161988_n.jpg]
[Image: 299302_283894651710930_68021274_n.jpg]
[Image: 563901_283894251710970_1986202589_n.jpg]
I will commend her for working on her own ride, but she still needs a better choice instead of a friggin ricer. Also... and I thought I had some tiny wrists. Geez!

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Can someone inform her that we've renamed her Kellie.

I'm actually going to change Paul's original post to reflect this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I will commend her for working on her own ride, but she still needs a better choice instead of a friggin ricer. Also... and I thought I had some tiny wrists. Geez!

There's a difference between Ricers and actual imports. She didn't slap an exhaust in the car and call it a day. She doesn't have a bunch of neon lights and shit. And for the record, there are stock Skylines that would blow the doors off of a lot of muscle cars. This isn't 1950. If it was, we wouldn't care about your opinion till you baked another pie
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I will commend her for working on her own ride, but she still needs a better choice instead of a friggin ricer. Also... and I thought I had some tiny wrists. Geez!

There's a difference between Ricers and actual imports. She didn't slap an exhaust in the car and call it a day. She doesn't have a bunch of neon lights and shit. And for the record, there are stock Skylines that would blow the doors off of a lot of muscle cars. This isn't 1950. If it was, we wouldn't care about your opinion till you baked another pie

What year skylines? Just wondering.

Oh, I commend her on bolting parts on, most guys can't even do it. I would like to see her tearing down an engine or shit like that.

Maybe while topless or something....lol

ap bikini team Wrote:

Say what you will. Muscle cars still are awesome and I will NOT bake a damn PIE!!!!

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Say what you will. Muscle cars still are awesome and I will NOT bake a damn PIE!!!!

I'm not saying muscle cars aren't awesome. But they can be awesome and so can imports and euros.

Brampton Wrote:What year skylines? Just wondering.

Oh, I commend her on bolting parts on, most guys can't even do it. I would like to see her tearing down an engine or shit like that.

R34's. The R35s are faster, but you need to jailbreak the onboard chip to get it's full potential out (unfortunately that also voids the warranty).

And she hasn't done a lot of engine work. She's changed her suspension mainly (coil overs, sway bars, brakes, etc), and aesthetics like changing the headlights, tires and such. We're working on getting her some sponsorships first so it's a little cheaper to drop a turbo in or do a K20 or Spoon swap out to make it more JDM.
I am still not making a pie!

I HATE PIE!!
A good shot of her.

[Image: 1146544_634553683241700_611314463_n.jpg]

Still changing her name though.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:There's a difference between Ricers and actual imports. She didn't slap an exhaust in the car and call it a day. She doesn't have a bunch of neon lights and shit. And for the record, there are stock Skylines that would blow the doors off of a lot of muscle cars. This isn't 1950. If it was, we wouldn't care about your opinion till you baked another pie

I'm not saying muscle cars aren't awesome. But they can be awesome and so can imports and euros.

Brampton Wrote:What year skylines? Just wondering.

R34's. The R35s are faster, but you need to jailbreak the onboard chip to get it's full potential out (unfortunately that also voids the warranty).

And she hasn't done a lot of engine work. She's changed her suspension mainly (coil overs, sway bars, brakes, etc), and aesthetics like changing the headlights, tires and such. We're working on getting her some sponsorships first so it's a little cheaper to drop a turbo in or do a K20 or Spoon swap out to make it more JDM.

Little douche bags putting coffee can exhaust and giant spoilers on Civics have really messed up the image of Asian cars for a lot of people. Hence, the "ricer" name tag.
(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Bonus ap bikini team 9 5,697 05-03-2013, 09:50 PM