Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 07/17/13 -- Step it up
Joe Wrote:[Image: enhanced-buzz-26987-1373968675-17.jpg]

It's almost like LeNeve worked there. :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:[Image: aKzgRvZ_460sa.gif]

I think that is an acceptable time to shit your pants.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:So I told everybody the "9 arms" joke today......everybody said I was a terrible person. I can accept that

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

:roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:My foreman is talking to me right now......his breath is bad.

He looks like tourrettes guy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump

Tourettes Guy was Awesome!

[Image: TourettesGuy.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:This one is broken

[Image: aeN0xPv_460sa.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: July 17, 2013

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. HOUSE SET TO VOTE ON OBAMACARE LIMITS
Emboldened by Obama's delay of a key requirement of his signature policy, votes are set today to delay the law's individual and employer mandates.
:yawn:

2. SENATE PACT AVERTS FILIBUSTER FIGHT
Republicans agreed to simple-majority votes on seven Obama nominees and opted against permanently changing the rules.

3. CUBA SAID WEAPONS ON KOREAN SHIP OBSOLETE
The military equipment found buried under sacks of sugar in a ship seized in Panama was in need of repair, Cuba says.
Cuba says...

4. 21 CHILDREN DIE AFTER EATING SCHOOL LUNCH
The children, aged 8 to 11, fell ill after eating the free meals at a primary school in eastern India.
I was like :eek: , until I saw they were in India, then I wasn't really surprised.

5. ZIMMERMAN JURORS SPEAK OUT
Four jurors said Juror B37, who said in an interview that Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin both played a role in the teen's shooting, doesn't speak for them.
I've been over this shit for a long time.

6. WHO DEMOCRATS LOOK TO FOR HELP ON IMMIGRATION
Republican Rep. Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney's running mate last year, has said a sweeping overhaul is necessary to both economic and national security.
Whatever gets my bud's wife here

7. ANOTHER CHENEY SEEKS OFFICE
Liz Cheney, the former VP's daughter, says she wants to challenge Wyoming U.S. Mike Enzi in a GOP primary to bring a "new generation" to Washington.

8. DRUG, ALCOHOL OVERDOSE KILLS `GLEE' STAR
An autopsy found Cory Monteith had heroin and alcohol in his system; police said he likely took the drugs alone in his Vancouver hotel room.
How many are left?

9. NEAR-DEADLY END TO SPACEWALK
Investigators don't know why an Italian astronaut had water leak into his helmet, making him unable to speak or hear.
He peed on himself

10. ALL-STARS SHINE AGAIN
Mariano Rivera pitched a perfect eighth inning as the AL beat the NL 3-0 at New York's CitiField.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need a 2nd job to be able to buy cool shit. The problem is I need a better 1st job that doesn't consume my life.
or just one job that pays really well. Thats where I went wrong in life too, hence me working 2 jobs. Someday that may not be the case
I hope this is the case for all of us :pray:

INDEED. :pray:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I can't stand it. I'd love to be like my friends and family who go on camping trips or to the lake. Spend time with Jim more than the 3-4 hours we spend in bed sleeping together.
Winter is our "off time" but there are no lakes and beaches. No one goes camping. We are going to Vegas in February but even that trip is a business trip.
Work consumes our life. The money we make gets rolled back into the business. It's not as glamorous as you think

It's not glamorous now, but if you play your cards right you'll be set and won't have to worry about working through your old age like most of us.

I don't think any of us are expecting\wanting a glamorous life. We just want one without financial struggles.

To not live from pay day to pay day. To actually have money that doesn't get tied up into bills. This is a dream I hope to see come true.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's not glamorous now, but if you play your cards right you'll be set and won't have to worry about working through your old age like most of us.

I don't think any of us are expecting\wanting a glamorous life. We just want one without financial struggles.
Even if one day we become well off, we will still work. Working is all we know.

The downside of running a business. At least you have a better odds of being able to retire and live comfortably.
I HATE PIE!!
I go away for training for a couple days and this place is just dead. Sheesh.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I go away for training for a couple days and this place is just dead. Sheesh.

I was cutting grass, lots of it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's not glamorous now, but if you play your cards right you'll be set and won't have to worry about working through your old age like most of us.

Even if one day we become well off, we will still work. Working is all we know.

The downside of running a business. At least you have a better odds of being able to retire and live comfortably.

Yeah. My bosses can retire real nice. I haven't been paid for 2 weeks now. I can handle a one week hiatus. But things are getting heated on the home front now. I've been on strike for 2 days now.
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah. My bosses can retire real nice. I haven't been paid for 2 weeks now. I can handle a one week hiatus. But things are getting heated on the home front now. I've been on strike for 2 days now.

Why are you not being paid??
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: tourettes-guy.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: tumblr_lqrxa9LmO01qemz6qo1_400.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM