Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 5/31/13 - yes!
Tomorrow I might go see if I can get cast as an extra in Transformers 4...
Pete Nice Wrote:So no one is gonna tell me what happened with the whole angie being pregnant thing?

she tried to use garlick for her vaginitist, and the baby died.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The people that work in my building are all into walking at lunch. They all go out and walk laps around the building for an hour.

Sweating your ass off while wearing work clothes doesn't sound at all like a good thing. I wouldn't want to have to sit in a meeting with all of them.
I used to do that at lunch, not for an entire hour though. 4-5 laps would be enough. They also have a shower room

:grin: :zipit:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:They also have a shower room

:grin: :zipit:
I was right there with you...
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So no one is gonna tell me what happened with the whole angie being pregnant thing?

she tried to use garlick for her vaginitist, and the baby died.

I'm totally patenting garlic condoms. If a regular one breaks you just put one of those on and clear house.
NussieT Wrote:
It's not something one really wants to talk about it.

OK, can you at least post the link to where it is fully explained?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:The people that work in my building are all into walking at lunch. They all go out and walk laps around the building for an hour.

Sweating your ass off while wearing work clothes doesn't sound at all like a good thing. I wouldn't want to have to sit in a meeting with all of them.

I couldn't agree more. That is why I never went to the gym before work or during lunch, there just is not enough time then to get in a good workout and take a shower.

Walking at lunch is cool when it is cool out, but not when it is over 80 degrees.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
It's not something one really wants to talk about it.

No one has feelings here. Just share

and then the boobs......

How does T know and you don't?

Someone just tell me.

Was she bullshitting the whole time.

Did she react too early and really wasn't pregnant.

Was it a ploy to piss off LeNeve?

Pete Nice Wrote:

I couldn't agree more. That is why I never went to the gym before work or during lunch, there just is not enough time then to get in a good workout and take a shower.

Walking at lunch is cool when it is cool out, but not when it is over 80 degrees.

It's all the heavy people that are out there walking and melting into the pavement. The hot chicks stay inside eating rice cakes and shit.
Ideas for Derick.......

[Image: e09a4f.jpeg]

Pete Nice Wrote:I gotta think if you add garlic to an already stinky vaginitis, you are just asking for it....

[Image: 969145_482345071835216_1321214615_n.jpg]

also lowers blood pressure
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's all the heavy people that are out there walking and melting into the pavement. The hot chicks stay inside eating rice cakes and shit.

I kinda figured before you said it that is was fat chicks. I can picture them, about 250, wearing polyester skirt suits in yellows, blues and pinks, wearing sneakers with them. "speed" walking. THen they come inside all sweaty and have a large starbucks mochachino, 3 donuts and a cheesesteak. And they never seem to lose weight..........

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I gotta think if you add garlic to an already stinky vaginitis, you are just asking for it....

[Image: 969145_482345071835216_1321214615_n.jpg]

also lowers blood pressure

And gets rid of ear infections in children.

Chip Wrote:Tomorrow I might go see if I can get cast as an extra in Transformers 4...

thats like the opposite of moldy aids. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I kinda figured before you said it that is was fat chicks. I can picture them, about 250, wearing polyester skirt suits in yellows, blues and pinks, wearing sneakers with them. "speed" walking. THen they come inside all sweaty and have a large starbucks mochachino, 3 donuts and a cheesesteak. And they never seem to lose weight..........

I need to keep the camera on standby and share it with you all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip