Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 3/20/13 Monday, YOU BASTARD!
that video needs edited with the general lee horn in it, and some narratation.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did anyone else imagine the General Lee's horn playing while that thing was flying through the air?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I do now.

"well folks, looks like the duke boys bit off a little more than they can chew"
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did anyone else imagine the General Lee's horn playing while that thing was flying through the air?
Someone needs to edit the video so it freezes mid-air and then a voice over narrator.

:high5: hell yeah
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Someone needs to edit the video so it freezes mid-air and then a voice over narrator.

:high5: hell yeah

:roflmao:
Over 9 minutes of awesome car awesomeness.

[youtube]G5XzkhnP5P8[/youtube]
I watched that video like 9 times. Did a body fly out of the van?
Joe Wrote:I watched that video like 9 times. Did a body fly out of the van?
We can only hope.
300 Dodge Chargers were destroyed making that TV show. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:300 Dodge Chargers were destroyed making that TV show. Confusedad:
That's a serious tragedy.
Joe Wrote:So the girlfriend and I did the community yard sale this weekend. It's truly insane there. They let you setup the night before and there were people there trying to make deals the night before. It runs from 8-2 on Saturday and when I got there at 7 there had to be a few hundred people. I think I pulled everything in my back loading and unloading the truck cause I'm hurting.

Did you manage to get rid of all of the ex's stuff?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Speaking of hurting, I injured my foot coming off a ladder. I managed to limp through it for the night while I worked on the basement. About an hour after that I was trying to take down a doorway and while doing it I ripped a 2x4 out of the wall and jabbed my other foot. While spinning around in pain the door came off the wall and hit me. While staggering away from almost being knocked out by the door the remaining 2x6 came off the wall and hit me in the back of the head.

There really isn't much of me that doesn't hurt today. Well, my fingers don't hurt because the carpal tunnel has them numb.

Someone is getting old...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I watched that video like 9 times. Did a body fly out of the van?

If one didn't, then they did it wrong.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So the girlfriend and I did the community yard sale this weekend. It's truly insane there. They let you setup the night before and there were people there trying to make deals the night before. It runs from 8-2 on Saturday and when I got there at 7 there had to be a few hundred people. I think I pulled everything in my back loading and unloading the truck cause I'm hurting.

Did you manage to get rid of all of the ex's stuff?

I sold a few things. Mexican ladies love old shoes. What didn't sell went to charity.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Speaking of hurting, I injured my foot coming off a ladder. I managed to limp through it for the night while I worked on the basement. About an hour after that I was trying to take down a doorway and while doing it I ripped a 2x4 out of the wall and jabbed my other foot. While spinning around in pain the door came off the wall and hit me. While staggering away from almost being knocked out by the door the remaining 2x6 came off the wall and hit me in the back of the head.

There really isn't much of me that doesn't hurt today. Well, my fingers don't hurt because the carpal tunnel has them numb.

Someone is getting old...

My life after 60 is going to be long and painful
Derick Wrote:Good weekend overall

Tires are not so good anymore

Came home with an 8th place. Entirely my fault getting used to using a quick shifter, missed a shift and let 3 guys pass me right before a straight, they had the drive and no matter what I did couldnt catch them again.

You made it thru in one piece, I'd say that was quite a feet in itself.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT