Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 3/20/13 Monday, YOU BASTARD!
Joe Wrote:Speaking of hurting, I injured my foot coming off a ladder. I managed to limp through it for the night while I worked on the basement. About an hour after that I was trying to take down a doorway and while doing it I ripped a 2x4 out of the wall and jabbed my other foot. While spinning around in pain the door came off the wall and hit me. While staggering away from almost being knocked out by the door the remaining 2x6 came off the wall and hit me in the back of the head.

There really isn't much of me that doesn't hurt today. Well, my fingers don't hurt because the carpal tunnel has them numb.

jeebus. royal rumble
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Speaking of hurting, I injured my foot coming off a ladder. I managed to limp through it for the night while I worked on the basement. About an hour after that I was trying to take down a doorway and while doing it I ripped a 2x4 out of the wall and jabbed my other foot. While spinning around in pain the door came off the wall and hit me. While staggering away from almost being knocked out by the door the remaining 2x6 came off the wall and hit me in the back of the head.

There really isn't much of me that doesn't hurt today. Well, my fingers don't hurt because the carpal tunnel has them numb.

jeebus. royal rumble

The only thing that would have made it better would be if Joe had fallen through the spanish announce table.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have now read the first two game of thrones books.

Book 1 - almost dead on to the HBO series season 1.

Book 2 - varies greatly from HBO season 2, I mean A LOT.

I wonder why they decided to go so far off the story. They could have made two seasons out of book 2 if they needed to.

Maybe they changed it up so that readers wouldn't know what's going to happen.

No, the main plot lines are the same, they switch little things. Like how Aria was captured, where she was a captured, who captured her, her job at Harranhall shit like that. Switch around some characters and leave some completely out.

I think some stuff on the show season 2 and 3 is done far out of order also.

I am pretty sure Martin said he won't write more than 7 books. They could easily get 10 to 14 seasons out of the show based off those books.

Didn't Sopranos go almost 20 seasons?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Good weekend overall

Tires are not so good anymore

Came home with an 8th place. Entirely my fault getting used to using a quick shifter, missed a shift and let 3 guys pass me right before a straight, they had the drive and no matter what I did couldnt catch them again.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Saturday, my brother had a graduation reception at a big fancy church. I snuck into the basement took a big huge dookie, and clogged the toilet. I didn't even try to find a plunger.
how many races does a set of tires last for? That seems like something, that if you have the money, it would be good to have a fresh set every time.
LeNeve Wrote:how many races does a set of tires last for? That seems like something, that if you have the money, it would be good to have a fresh set every time.
if you have the money, you would put on a fresh set for the races, then used them for practice the next time out. But at 400 a set, I try and get the most out of them. Typically you can to 2 rears to 1 front. I could tell they were getting bad as I was sliding all over, and my times were lower. I put on about 75 laps this weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:Saturday, my brother had a graduation reception at a big fancy church. I snuck into the basement took a big huge dookie, and clogged the toilet. I didn't even try to find a plunger.

What a jerk.
I walked through Best Buy over the weekend and they had a new 4K tv set up.
Holy crap. If there was more then a couple things I could watch in 4K I might want it.
Chip Wrote:I walked through Best Buy over the weekend and they had a new 4K tv set up.
Holy crap. If there was more then a couple things I could watch in 4K I might want it.
a what?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I walked through Best Buy over the weekend and they had a new 4K tv set up.
a what?

4K is the next resolution beyond 1080p
It's pretty much four 1080p TV's worth of resolution.
I put together a stacking conveyor this weekend and I pinched my finger between a belt and the frame. I have a blood blister and they gross me out
I hate blood blisters.
[youtube]47IssmuvlA0[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:[youtube]47IssmuvlA0[/youtube]

[Image: xqefEH.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT