Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help dudebro in distress!!!
Sup Dudebros.... I think the beckster needs a good talking too. She needs to get her priorities in order. First Beckster makes my lunch today which consisted of my usual snacks (no pie) and a chicken sandwich on some moldy ass bread... Wtf? I'll say that again. Big green mold on my chicken sandwich. .. then since I work very hard to support my family I get stuck working 12 hrs today. 14 hrs total including the drive. I only planned on 8hrs.

So I call the Beckster sending my love and let her know the Big Dog gonna be hungry when I get home.... she says OK no problem. Now fast forward 3+ hours I text her and say I'm on my way... she replies OK!

Now its 8pm... I finally get home.... Beckster is not home. No full plate of food sitting on the table.... WTF? She was out visiting her friend and not taking care of her man.

Share your thoughts..... :tater:
Beckster Confusedlap:

I'm just saying a BJ and some pie might save the day.
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
Confusedwoot:

I told ya marriage was worse than assault weapons.
History has told me it's always better to stop at Wendy's on the way home.

Wendy could be the fast food chain or just some chick that makes good sandwiches that aren't moldy...
:high5: preach on dudebros!
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
Ok, Fucktard. Dinner was fucking in the oven and ready at 4pm. Because you couldn't fucking tell me sooner that you'd be late. So, I took off to visit a friend since I had time to kill. As for the bread, it must've been a tiny ass corner, because there was no mold on it when I packed up you lunch. :finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
BJ's and pies with an anal finish are for sure in line!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:History has told me it's always better to stop at Wendy's on the way home.

Wendy could be the fast food chain or just some chick that makes good sandwiches that aren't moldy...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: good call.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, Fucktard. Dinner was fucking in the oven and ready at 4pm. Because you couldn't fucking tell me sooner that you'd be late. So, I took off to visit a friend since I had time to kill. As for the bread, it must've been a tiny ass corner, because there was no mold on it when I packed up you lunch. :finger:

[Image: 85b649.jpeg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LoL ... epic!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, Fucktard. Dinner was fucking in the oven and ready at 4pm. Because you couldn't fucking tell me sooner that you'd be late. So, I took off to visit a friend since I had time to kill. As for the bread, it must've been a tiny ass corner, because there was no mold on it when I packed up you lunch. :finger:

[Image: 85b649.jpeg]
I dont know where to start

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
This is so pointless and lame.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This is so pointless and lame.

Not when you're on the receiving end of a moldy sandwich it isn't...
Hondo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This is so pointless and lame.

Well, maybe he could be a big boy and make his own sandwiches.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:

Doesn't that kind of destroy the purpose of him allowing you the privilege of living in his home?

You get the protection of a big strong man and he gets sammiches.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:

I mean it's the least you could do since you're sitting around watching talk shows all day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dudebro's in pittsburgh Rydrum 8 2,920 06-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Its Time to Play The "DUDEBRO FEUD" dildo_baggins 77 21,776 08-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  DBN dudebro of the month - October 2009 Pete Nice 22 6,357 11-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice