Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Brian hates pressure cookers.
Who would have thought.

He loves building gazebos out of sticks though.
Haha, yep.

Sent from the future
You can finally buy Swype in Google Play.
They finally add it right after Google adds their own, better version to Android.
Chip Wrote:You can finally buy Swype in Google Play.
They finally add it right after Google adds their own, better version to Android.
Isn't it standard on my Andorid devices now? I know the Nexus 4 and SIII have it already on it.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think I would care if pressure cookers got banned.
Tomb raiding...
Cunty Ramirez Wrote:that's incredibly stupid.... even just as a gesture.. you're bringing more attention to it for no good reason

are they going to stop selling orange scone mix for a bit too if they find out the bombers ate orange scones for breakfast on that day?

friggin williams sonoma, probably double the price of the same thing at target!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Isn't it standard on my Andorid devices now? I know the Nexus 4 and SIII have it already on it.

A lot of phones came with Swype. And now, if it doesn't, you can get it from the Play store.
But Android 4.2 has it's own version, that's what's in the Nexus 4.
When my Galaxy Nexus updated to 4.2, I uninstalled Swype and started using the stock Android keyboard.
Brian Wrote:
Who would have thought.
Use one and you'll hate it too.

Sent from the future
We have one and use it all the time, works great. It makes the best squash or lobster risotto.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Who would have thought.

Sent from the future
We have one and use it all the time, works great. It makes the best squash or lobster risotto.

I bet Brian hates lobster risotto.
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

A lot of phones came with Swype. And now, if it doesn't, you can get it from the Play store.
When my Galaxy Nexus updated to 4.2, I uninstalled Swype and started using the stock Android keyboard.
The 4.2 version of swipe (and keyboard) was the best Android keyboard I've seen/used. Much more intuitive and fluid than Samsung's or HTC's version.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

The 4.2 version of swipe (and keyboard) was the best Android keyboard I've seen/used. Much more intuitive and fluid than Samsung's or HTC's version.

Are you using Swype, or Android 4.2's stock keyboard?
Because they're both "gesture based" keyboards.
JDubb is all pressure cooker pompous
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Isn't it standard on my Andorid devices now? I know the Nexus 4 and SIII have it already on it.

Android 4.2 - I call it swype, not sure why I do that.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A lot of phones came with Swype. And now, if it doesn't, you can get it from the Play store.

Android 4.2 - I call it swype, not sure why I do that.

Ah, that's what I thought, I do that too.

I think it's funny that now that Android comes with something better, now you can go buy Swype. It's finally out of Beta.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Who would have thought.

Sent from the future

I bet Brian hates lobster risotto.
That's not possible.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I bet Brian hates lobster risotto.
That's not possible.
I like lobster.

Sent from the future
So I am taking Brampton's advise and downloaded the Game of Thrones books on Torrents. I put book 1 on my ipod and am listening to it while working. I have about 6 hours in so far and am not even 1/4 through the first book.

So far, it is almost dead on to the HBO show, not much variance at all, if any.

I am considering not listening to C&R today to continue with the book.

Brain, you read the books, is the show past the end of book 1 yet?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM