Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4-10-13 Pens clinch the Atlantic!!!
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:roofing nails MAtt. that will slow him down.
[Image: 220px-Caltrop.jpg]
Yeah, those look they'll do some damage!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
be a tire terrrorist, and leave those things sprinkled all over town. people pulled over left and right with flat tires, screaming at each other. babies crying. Ice cream melting in the grocery bags. total chaos.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm out of work to do already.
me too, sample are in the machine running. Nothing to do but wait
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:be a tire terrrorist, and leave those things sprinkled all over town. people pulled over left and right with flat tires, screaming at each other. babies crying. Ice cream melting in the grocery bags. total chaos.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:be a tire terrrorist, and leave those things sprinkled all over town. people pulled over left and right with flat tires, screaming at each other. babies crying. Ice cream melting in the grocery bags. total chaos.

A disaster of biblical proportions.

[youtube]O3ZOKDmorj0[/youtube]
its only supposed to get up to 35 today. I was way off. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:So one of my neighbors felt my girlfriend was driving too fast though my development. He slammed on his brakes in front of his house and started yelling back at her. I saw her turn onto my street so I knew he was full of shit.

That lead to a shouting match between me and him. His phrase of the argument the entire time was, "You better shut your mouth.". He never answered why though.

No big loss in friendship though. That guys has talked to me twice in 7 years.

A few hours later I honked the horn and waved to him. He didn't seem amused.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
All streets in town running north/south have no stop signs except for where they meet the main streets. People speed past our house all the time, even the garbage truck.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm out of work to do already.
I have to stop being lazy and get out of bed to go to work
LeNeve Wrote:its only supposed to get up to 35 today. I was way off. Confusedad:
Same here. It's 10f right now
Last warm day here up to 75F today

the cool down wont be too bad still in the upper50's/lower 60's some days
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So one of my neighbors felt my girlfriend was driving too fast though my development. He slammed on his brakes in front of his house and started yelling back at her. I saw her turn onto my street so I knew he was full of shit.

That lead to a shouting match between me and him. His phrase of the argument the entire time was, "You better shut your mouth.". He never answered why though.

No big loss in friendship though. That guys has talked to me twice in 7 years.

A few hours later I honked the horn and waved to him. He didn't seem amused.

All streets in town running north/south have no stop signs except for where they meet the main streets. People speed past our house all the time, even the garbage truck.

She doesn't speed though. He said she speeds past the bus stop which is total bullshit because she only comes over on the weekends and Tuesday nights well after the bus stops have cleared out.

question for everyone
Would you rather have a straight forward 9-5 job, work late some days, with the occasional travel to clients
Or
work a job where the hours change everyday, work weekends, more travel, but the pay is pretty good?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:question for everyone
Would you rather have a straight forward 9-5 job, work late some days, with the occasional travel to clients
Or
work a job where the hours change everyday, work weekends, more travel, but the pay is pretty good?
hows the pay on the first? I would much prefer a job where the hours are constant. Life is not about work, but what you do outside of work, having consistant hours help with that
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Or
hows the pay on the first? I would much prefer a job where the hours are constant. Life is not about work, but what you do outside of work, having consistant hours help with that
:whomo:
Or

9-5 unless the pay was 15k more at least.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM