Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 DBN NCAA Brackets
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=175776&P=covino">http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.c ... 6&P=covino</a><!-- m -->

Group Name: DudebroNation
password: covino
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm in. :high5:
I'm so in there despite never watching a basketball game in my life. I'm pretty sure this is for basketball right?
in
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
You know what would be swell? If JDubb or Matt, or another well respected TOMB member got the link over there so we could get some of those assclowns to join.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I'm in!
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what would be swell? If JDubb or Matt, or another well respected TOMB member got the link over there so we could get some of those assclowns to join.
Done. Posted on IST and a stand alone thread.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what would be swell? If JDubb or Matt, or another well respected TOMB member got the link over there so we could get some of those assclowns to join.

:zipit:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
...and my phone sucks.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
...and my phone sucks.

:roflmao:

I couldn't help it.
Never again an I picking Pitt to win a tournament game! Pitt & Wisconsin have got to be the all time biggest NCAA tournament failures!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Never again an I picking Pitt to win a tournament game! Pitt & Wisconsin have got to be the all time biggest NCAA tournament failures!
Gophers haven't played yet.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Never again an I picking Pitt to win a tournament game! Pitt & Wisconsin have got to be the all time biggest NCAA tournament failures!

Your bitching about 1 team that lost a first round 8/9 game?

If you had them beating Gonzaga, you have only yourself to blame.

FYI, in the last decade, Pitt has been to 4 sweet 16's and a great 8 and has only missed the tourney once, last year, when they won the CBA tournament. Not exactly a big failure.....

Oh settle down, I was lumping them in with Wisconsin too.

Can I complain about Georgetown????
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Hell yeah! 4th!