Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday - 3/18/2013 - Happy Birthday Brian
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This weekend I was asked to represent my gym along with 9 other ladies in the Mud Hero Race just outside the town I grew up in this summer. I'm so excited!!!!
Does it involve mud wrestling?

Jim asked the very same question when I told him. I don't think that's one of the obstacles but you never know...
http://www.mudhero.com/findanevent/Eventwinnipeg

We have a Warrior Dash here.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all

Morning!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
C&R need to quit dogging on Pinterest. They'll be using it before the year is up and making their own hairgel.
I HATE PIE!!
Where's Petey? I want to hear how the party went. If he had allowed kids, I and the baby would have drove out to it to hide from the insanity I had to put up with.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Birthday Brian!!!
Thanks!
[Image: unlockingcellphone-hughmacleod-660x518.jpg]
Why is it lame no one does spring break? when I was 18-21, I could not afford a $1,000+ vacation & didn't have mommy or daddy to pay for it?

People don't go away anymore because it costs too much
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Why is it lame no one does spring break? when I was 18-21, I could not afford a $1,000+ vacation & didn't have mommy or daddy to pay for it?

It's lame because C&R said so :duh:
Donginator Wrote:Why is it lame no one does spring break? when I was 18-21, I could not afford a $1,000+ vacation & didn't have mommy or daddy to pay for it?

I always worked during Spring Break.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:

It's lame because C&R said so :duh:
I realized this after I typed my post
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
One of my friends travels for his job and is in Germany right now. He posted this on Facebook:

Quote:Driving down to Munic for the weekend i got pulled over by the german police. THey ask me if i am coming from denmark and where i am going. I explain the we work for Conti, and are coming from Babaenhausen and going to Munic for the weekend. They did not believe that my Michigan Drivers license was real. So they took my wallet from me and start pulling out every thing out of my wallet looking for an internation drivers license. and hand me all the stuff they then asked me to step out of the car and pull out our luggage to look through. Once i got out of the car he puts on his rubber gloves and start going through my coat pockets. then he asked me three times if i am on drugs. Not beliving me he ask for me to button my coat, he puts on another rubber glove and ask to raise my hands chest level and close my eyes. AT this point i thought he was actually going to do a cavity search on me on the side of the road. instead he is checking to see if i am nervous. Granted it is 30 degress out side and i am freaking out at this point so of course i can not keep my hands from shaking. He then shines a flashlight in my face. The other officer comes back to confirm that my driver license is actually real. laughed at the fact that the state i live in is call Michigan. they then look at me a few times and then start ripping out of the floor mats of the car and ask again why i am nervous. They then aske me one more time if i am on drugs. I tell on more time no. They look at each other shrug and say have a good night and hand me back my passport and drivers license.
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]2EPl0OGz2Cg[/youtube]
I HATE PIE!!

I couldn't even afford college.
college is a scam, I did good in college, internships etc..

my job sucks & I make crap money

Its all about who you know to make any good money in the NYC area

C&R knew the right people to get a show at SiriusXM
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Yeah, Spot.... Just take a few classes and you can run an IT dept. :roll:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM