Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 3/8/13 - How's it hangin?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

Drones. No need to risk troops.

Drones :roll:

Drones can not outs a regime, you need people on the ground.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

I don't understand the universe anymore.

[youtube]aLwaPP9cxT4[/youtube]

Is that real? I would think it would have steam.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

How about T-800s?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

How about T-800s?

That would do the job very well.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.
I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed. Or if I should go to the hospital...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's easy. You put a hole where bad people used to be.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

It's easy. You put a hole where bad people used to be.

It is not really that simple or it would have worked that way in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Chip Wrote:I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.
I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed. Or if I should go to the hospital...

all of the above
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.

all of the above

A 3 cheeser pepperoni pleaser from Hungry Howies...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20pleaser
Pete Nice Wrote:It is not really that simple or it would have worked that way in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's because people bitch about killing "innocent" people.

I say if you let your country go to shit you are not innocent.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

all of the above

A 3 cheeser pepperoni pleaser from Hungry Howies...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20pleaser
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
sick dude
[Image: kwpjYwQ.jpg]
[Image: t08jOoV.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: kwpjYwQ.jpg]

Gotta love Canada...
Filet o Fish was full price here, so I used my 2 for $3 coupon

now my stomach is jacked up
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip