Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 3/8/13 - How's it hangin?
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Those things are brutal- tastes like toothpaste

I think your toothpaste tastes like Shamrock shakes.
:high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not a big fan of ffish filet sandwiches, but I think I might get one today. I'll probaly regret it, but oh well.
:whomo:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete- are the Steelers just letting Wallace walk? Not trying to re-sign him?

Yup, he sucked ass this year, dropped everything, and he wants Larry Fitzgerald money. They have good depth at WR and will draft one in the first 3 or 4 rounds also. Plus they have one of the best TE's in the league.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete- are the Steelers just letting Wallace walk? Not trying to re-sign him?

Plus he has little to no short game.

Hope you Vikings don't waste money on him, you don't have the QB needed to get the ball to him. Would be a huge waste of money for you.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
North Korea says 'prepare for war'
Joe Wrote:North Korea says 'prepare for war'

Outside of Nukes, they have nothing that would even make the US think twice.

Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, but can they even fire a nuke that will make it out of their own airspace?
Confusedwoot: wrote a follow up e-mail about my phone interview today & 30 minutes later I received a big fat rejection e-mail. I swear I will be stuck at my shitty job forever, time to start reapplying for pizza delivery positions
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, but can they even fire a nuke that will make it out of their own airspace?
I would only be concerned about troops in South Korea in the Demilitarized zone

oh I also blame all of this on Dennis Rodman
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I was just going to say that. They have nukes, but no way of delivering them, so what threat are they really?

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just farted.
I am lethal this morning.

Confusedhock: TMI to both of you
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just farted.
I am lethal this morning.

Confusedhock: TMI to both of you
you should hear the gas I get after swimming laps, I swallow too much air, it sounds like a engine
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

Drones. No need to risk troops.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip