Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/18 - National Drink Wine Day! Who's celebrating?
Rich is right about planes also, you can not do the same thing on a plane b/c people will cash in miles for the middle seat for extra comfort on real long trips.

When we went to Tamps last month, a woman was in my seat when I boarded. She asked if she could sit there to be next to this child she knew or something. Well, the problem was, I paid like $20 extra for each of our tickets in that row b/c they were extra legroom seats. So I told her that I paid extra but would move if they refunded me. I then suggested that maybe someone next to her seat my be willing to sit where the kid is in our row and that switch might be easier. BOOM problem solved. Dude moved back to our row and was loving the free extra leg room.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So DBN is pretty much on life support these days huh?

Just waiting for someone to pull the plug.

Everytime we lose an Iva, AirHej, Big Fan, Jotaka, Keefer, Pokes, there is no one new to replace them.

So if any of us is not able to participate, these IST's suck.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

I had to go make the mortgage payment butt early, so the baby and I slept when we got back. I feel much better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up! Day off for me so I'm taking the kids to the zoo today. First time I've had Presidents' Day off since I was in school.

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:.

sent from a levy in Kansas

Harsh...
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich and Covino are 100 percent correct, if you have a single seat next to you in a movie theatre, then be prepared to shift so people can sit in seats. Make them sit on the inside or sit in the worse seats, but your jacket and bags don't get their own seat in a full theatre. Spot is a douchebag.

It seems like the people at theaters around here would rather make you climb over them instead of shifting over.
I HATE PIE!!
If Brampton is on vacation, his wife isn't with him. She's home cleaning the house.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So DBN is pretty much on life support these days huh?

Just waiting for someone to pull the plug.

Everytime we lose an Iva, AirHej, Big Fan, Jotaka, Keefer, Pokes, there is no one new to replace them.

So if any of us is not able to participate, these IST's suck.

Confusedad: Everyone has just been busy with life.
I HATE PIE!!
Am I the only one on here with a stepkid??
I HATE PIE!!
Not everyone loves Twitter. Businesses love using Twitter/Facebook to plug the hell out of their shit.

We all emailed and Im'd each other pre-social networks.
I HATE PIE!!
Oh and chat rooms galore...

The new thing is Pinterest and it's awesome. Google + needs to grow.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: dedba1.jpeg]

Some country music chick committed suicide. I guess she had kids, how sad.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Some country music chick committed suicide. I guess she had kids, how sad.
Real life or the basis of every country song?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Some country music chick committed suicide. I guess she had kids, how sad.
Real life or the basis of every country song?

For realz... Mindy McCready, 37

People were posting on FB about this morning. I am sure there's a song somewhere, it is country music.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 10/15/15: Who's wine? What wine? Chip 38 398 10-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, May 29, 2015 ~ National Hamburger Day Beckster 27 381 05-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 01/30/2014 Night shift drink all the Red Bull Pete Nice 40 1,322 01-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wednesday 17/04 - National Cheeseball Day JDubb 134 888 04-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday 8/21/2012 - National IPA Day! Joe 239 1,068 08-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday 03/14 - Happy National Napping Day JDubb 548 2,763 03-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Joe