Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/18 - National Drink Wine Day! Who's celebrating?
Anyone want to go to Russia?

http://news.yahoo.com/meteorite-rush-beg...15119.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Geez, that was hard work getting to 3 pages. We really need to hit 4..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
These Flip Side videos are fucking great!!

[youtube]7f2WtUle74M[/youtube]
I HATE PIE!!
Mindy McSkeety

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Im on a break in between therapy sessions right now. The one on one is alright, but the group sessions suck.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Pete Nice Wrote:So DBN is pretty much on life support these days huh?

Just waiting for someone to pull the plug.

Everytime we lose an Iva, AirHej, Big Fan, Jotaka, Keefer, Pokes, there is no one new to replace them.

So if any of us is not able to participate, these IST's suck.

I no longer work a desk job and checking my phone every so often is difficult when you are driving
Son of a bitch! I signed in this morning and took a call from a client right after 8 AM. I just finished up there.

Everytime we lose an Iva, AirHej, Big Fan, Jotaka, Keefer, Pokes, there is no one new to replace them.

Changes at work pretty much are forcing me to be 100% billable which barely leaves me enough time to shove a sandwich in my face. I'm working in Harrisburg, Chambersburg and Hagerstown this week so I won't even be online.

This site needs original content. I had hoped for something on the home page, but we could never come up with anything. The main page broke a week ago and I didn't even bother working on it. I wish I had ideas, but I can't come up with anything.

If someone has an idea and everyone likes it I have no problem building something or adding new features.

Oh and can you make me an admin on the DBN Facebook page?
;
Joe Wrote:

Changes at work pretty much are forcing me to be 100% billable which barely leaves me enough time to shove a sandwich in my face. I'm working in Harrisburg, Chambersburg and Hagerstown this week so I won't even be online.

This site needs original content. I had hoped for something on the home page, but we could never come up with anything. The main page broke a week ago and I didn't even bother working on it. I wish I had ideas, but I can't come up with anything.

If someone has an idea and everyone likes it I have no problem building something or adding new features.

I have to do that by email. What email address do you want me to send it to?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jlallen75@gmail.com">jlallen75@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jlallen75@gmail.com">jlallen75@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Done
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 10/15/15: Who's wine? What wine? Chip 38 398 10-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, May 29, 2015 ~ National Hamburger Day Beckster 27 381 05-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 01/30/2014 Night shift drink all the Red Bull Pete Nice 40 1,322 01-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wednesday 17/04 - National Cheeseball Day JDubb 134 888 04-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday 8/21/2012 - National IPA Day! Joe 239 1,068 08-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday 03/14 - Happy National Napping Day JDubb 548 2,763 03-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Joe