Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indie 104
What it really means is miscellaneous as in we have no theme for this station. It's a stupid idea and isn't going to help the channel and the show at all.

The new morning guy came from politics and still pretty much talks politics. It makes as much sense as Me and Vinnie did.

Jay has a solid show. I know it's not for everyone, but he's good at radio and talks about pretty much everything.

Buzzfeed radio is pretty bad. I think the content could be good, but the people doing the show are horribly bad at radio.

Rotten Tomatoes radio isn't bad. I'm usually bummed the the C&R replay isn't on when I tune in, but I watch it and it lets me know if I should hit the movies that weekend.

The Inner Circle is the worst fucking radio I've ever heard. I think the dude does the show from his house on speaker phone. The audio quality is total shit, the guy is a lying doucebag and the topics are so lame. If you've like this show or thought Neil Strauss's book was good you probably have never been with a woman. It's the one show that makes me want to drive to the radio station and punch someone.

Dan Dunn was great when he was on Stretch's show. The two of them were pretty funny and Dan used to bring in random shit and tell you all about it. I learned cool shit about spirits. By himself in some bar he's pretty fucking boring.

C&R would have been a great addition to The Virus. You all would have had to buy XM though.
All this change did is give me nothing to listen to 11am-12 noon eastern & now I miss the last hour of the show from 3-4pm eastern Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:All this change did is give me nothing to listen to 11am-12 noon eastern & now I miss the last hour of the show from 3-4pm eastern Confusedwoot:

Yeah, O&A end at 10 and their after show runs till 11 so I have nothing from 11 to 12
The show goes until 4:00?

Sent from the future
Brian Wrote:The show goes until 4:00?

Sent from the future

12-4
It's not a huge deal right now, but it will depend on my next job.

Rotten tomatoes is the only show I've kept on longer than a few minutes. The others were boring.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I feel like all of the other "specialty" shows are basically paid advertisements.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I feel like all of the other "specialty" shows are basically paid advertisements.

YES!

Every show to ever come on after Jay Thomas always seems like an advertisement.

Dan Dunn = Liquor Blogger - Directs everyone to imbiber.com

Buzzfeed = Self explanatory

Inner Circle = Neil Strauss is an author and douchebag coach - Wants you to buy his books and subscribe to whatever else he teaches.

Rotten Tomatoes = They want you to go to their site

Game On = It's gone, but it was nothing but a promotion for their services.

There's no way any of the evening shows get paid by Sirius.
The shows that used to be in from 3pm to 4pm were good. Sex Files, RPM and Level Up were all real good shows. Game On did suck, but the others were good.

sent from a levy in Kansas
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Back when it was Maxim the shows all flowed together. I really didn't ever change the channel from 8AM to 5PM. I think that's what everyone wanted.
Joe Wrote:Back when it was Maxim the shows all flowed together. I really didn't ever change the channel from 8AM to 5PM. I think that's what everyone wanted.

That's how Maxim was for me. I could listen to that channel all day long. No Mas.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I feel like all of the other "specialty" shows are basically paid advertisements.

YES!

Every show to ever come on after Jay Thomas always seems like an advertisement.

Dan Dunn = Liquor Blogger - Directs everyone to imbiber.com

Buzzfeed = Self explanatory

Inner Circle = Neil Strauss is an author and douchebag coach - Wants you to buy his books and subscribe to whatever else he teaches.

Rotten Tomatoes = They want you to go to their site

Game On = It's gone, but it was nothing but a promotion for their services.

There's no way any of the evening shows get paid by Sirius.

Don't forget TMZ which just sounds like someone has a phone up to the TV while it's playing. I despise the Inner Circle. Reel Time makes me want to kill myself, because it's mainly some pretentious guy that goes WAY too technical into the movies. Rotten Tomatoes is fine. We don't need 2 shows. And the Fran Tarketon show sounds like a less interesting Jesse Ventura.

Stand Up just doesn't fit with the format. If you've ever listened to it, there's only like once a week when you're allowed to call into the show and talk.
I can't listen to the commercials for The Inner Circle without wanting to drive to NY and cut wires. That's the worst show on radio. It's worse than Game On was. It sounds like they put one mic in the center of a room and invite friends over. The audio is horrendous.

Stand Up is a good show, but it's a bit too intelligent for this channel.