Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Became a She to fight?
There has been a big deal going on in the world of MMA lately. Fallon Fox is 2-0 against her female opponents. One was a TKO and the other was a knockout. The only deal is that Fallon was born a dude. He/she went through the gender reassignment surgeries to lose the boy bits and gain the girlly bits. All of this shit came out publicly when her Florida fighting license was questioned.
There are people in the world of MMA on both sides of the argument on whether Fox should be allowed to fight women. Matt Mitrione just got suspended for making some remarks against her. Some female fighters say they would not fight her at all, because she used to be a he, and others couldn't care less.

As far as I know He/she never fought MMA as a male, but was in the military before the surgeries. So, what do you think of a guy becoming a chick and fighting other chicks? Or, what if it was the other way around? And would you enter a professional match against someone who has had a gender reassignment?

[Image: 130307131516-fallon-fox-weigh-in-2-single-image-cut.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
So when is he planning on becoming a she?
Supposedly it's already started. I never said he became a good-looking she.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MMA deez nutz
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:MMA deez nutz
MMA that dudes nutz apparently. What a weird human. That person cannot be in my slave camp.
Does that mean I can beat up women as long as I'm wearing a bra?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Joe Wrote:Does that mean I can beat up women as long as I'm wearing a bra?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

That type of comment has gotten fighters in trouble regarding this. I tend the agree with the fighters though. The he/she didn't even get into fighting until after the surgeries.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to lose a fight... Beckster 3 2,671 09-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster