Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 1/7....Ape Ghetto
:roflmao:

[Image: Heard_Your_Pregnant.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am trying to put this stupid crib of my sister's together and I am about to punch my brother-in-law for it. I think the moron lost some of the hardware and I can't figure out how the chain part fits into the mattress frame. I have like "C" hooks in 2 different sizes and 4 fucking springs... UGH!!! This doesn't make any sense!!!!
Read the instructions, that should help.

Don't have any. This was the crib my sister used for my niece. There is this chain mesh that is supposed to stretch across the metsal frame fo rthe mattress to sit on and my stupid bro-in-law decided to remove it from the frame for some stupid reason. I am just going to go to the store later and buy new springs and look for a display model to see how it is assembled. The wood frame was pretty easy to do, but this part sucks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Someone gave me a card that said something about his sperm being inside me... It was a family member and the most awkward card I ever received.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
She's hot, but GEEZ did these guys pop boners for her.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdjX4Kya7o&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_url]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's hot, but GEEZ did these guys pop boners for her.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdjX4Kya7o&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_url]
Are you watching the game?

42-14 bama. Guess we were wrong, it was a blowout
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:42-14 bama. Guess we were wrong, it was a blowout
Yup, we just hope for good games. Good thing we waited over a month for that junk

bama's bama....

[Image: fDp6L.jpg]
I couldn't think of a more accurate picture.
Brian Wrote:bama's bama....

[Image: fDp6L.jpg]
:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She's hot, but GEEZ did these guys pop boners for her.

Are you watching the game?

I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.
Believe it or not, but not all guys do that.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.

Quite honestly, I have only hung out with one guy who didn't all of the rest drove me nuts with it.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.

Quite honestly, I have only hung out with one guy who didn't all of the rest drove me nuts with it.

I'd rather watch one show and commercials, then half of 2 shows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT