Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Concert?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The best concert: Nine Inch Nails ~ The Fragile Tour. Perfect Circle opened for them. It was epic. I even bought the DVD of it later on.

Alice Cooper always does a kick ass show. I got Jim to go with me to see him once and Jim was quite impressed (he thought it was going to suck)

Marilyn Manson's Antichrist tour was sweet. Helmet opened for that. It was my first time in a mach pit, too. Loved it!

Mach Pit?

Was the concert on a fighter jet?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The best concert: Nine Inch Nails ~ The Fragile Tour. Perfect Circle opened for them. It was epic. I even bought the DVD of it later on.

Alice Cooper always does a kick ass show. I got Jim to go with me to see him once and Jim was quite impressed (he thought it was going to suck)

Marilyn Manson's Antichrist tour was sweet. Helmet opened for that. It was my first time in a mach pit, too. Loved it!

Mach Pit?

They dance a little faster in michigan

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I know I'm going eat she crow for this but... Garth Brooks circa 2000. Dude played for 2.5 hours and killed it and then proceeded to do "house cleaning" (where he looks in the audience for signs that mention songs he didnt play and then plays them) for another hour!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :homo:

(I had to say it :wink: )
Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:

Mach Pit?

Damn. I blame this cold.

Mosh Pit.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I know I'm going eat she crow for this but... Garth Brooks circa 2000. Dude played for 2.5 hours and killed it and then proceeded to do "house cleaning" (where he looks in the audience for signs that mention songs he didnt play and then plays them) for another hour!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :homo:

(I had to say it :wink: )
Save a horse, ride a cowboy!

I'm volunteering you to go with Jim if that guy ever tours again. There's no way in hell I would attend it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
INXS!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:INXS!!!

:roflmao:

Yeah, and mine was The Smiths.